ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we show funds in joint account please help...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahil74098

Can we show funds in joint account please help...

Post by rahil74098 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi friends.
Me and my friend are applying as a entrepreneurial team in July. As i seen here that most of the cases are refused on the basis of bank letter. I contacted my bank regarding bank letter and they refused to show my friend's name in the letter. Can we put all £50000 in joint account please reply me... Thanks in Advance

Smartpen

Re: Can we show funds in joint account please help...

Post by Smartpen » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 pm

rahil74098 wrote:Hi friends.
Me and my friend are applying as a entrepreneurial team in July. As i seen here that most of the cases are refused on the basis of bank letter. I contacted my bank regarding bank letter and they refused to show my friend's name in the letter. Can we put all £50000 in joint account please reply me... Thanks in Advance
yes, you both can show in Joint account. that is the best option for team members.

and you have to show affidavit. just follow the link. you will get clear idea ok.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
Smart

rahil74098

Re: Can we show funds in joint account please help...

Post by rahil74098 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Smartpen wrote:
rahil74098 wrote:Hi friends.
yes, you both can show in Joint account. that is the best option for team members.

and you have to show affidavit. just follow the link. you will get clear idea ok.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
the
Hi Thanks a lot to you for giving me such a useful information. Once more question please. We are showing £12000 as a start-up expenses of the business. Can we show these start-up expenses in joint account or we need to open a business account to show these expenses. I contacted my bank and they said that business account will take 3 weeks........ we r applying for visa after 15 July. Is it necessary to open a business account for visa or joint account is enough for applying a visa and showing start-up expenses..........
Regards,
Rahil

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 pm

it will be good if u can show expense from a business account however u can show expense from your personal account as well as u dont have one at the minutes. u may ask an accountant to adjust those expenses in favor of business start up as per ur plan.

u dont have to have a business account neither a requirement at the time of application however its good to have one.

joint account is not requirement either you can show access money(50/200k) from a single account or joint account provided that u must provide all relevant attested documents showing u both have equal access to funds all time during and after application.