ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extra information

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saadi
Newly Registered

Extra information

Post by Saadi » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Last week ukba asked for more information, bank accounts bills and upto date council tax bill in both names (I applied 14 months ago and submitted what bills I had) I have submitted bank statements, bills and upto date council tax in both names , they should have got it today. Had anyone else been asked for this ? If so how long did you have to wait for a decision after u sent the upto date stuff ? My heart is about to stop with the stress, no amount of beta blockers are slowing it down, has anyone been asked for this then refused their dlr ? Sooooo bloody stressed !

batleykhan

Re: Extra information

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 am

Saadi wrote:Last week ukba asked for more information, bank accounts bills and upto date council tax bill in both names (I applied 14 months ago and submitted what bills I had) I have submitted bank statements, bills and upto date council tax in both names , they should have got it today. Had anyone else been asked for this ? If so how long did you have to wait for a decision after u sent the upto date stuff ? My heart is about to stop with the stress, no amount of beta blockers are slowing it down, has anyone been asked for this then refused their dlr ? Sooooo bloody stressed !
It is is not unusual for them to ask for some up to date statements and documents, as I think they are about to make a decision on your application.If you can provide these documents, it will be just a matter of a few days before you hear the outcome