ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Steps for self employed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pkumar
Member of Standing

Steps for self employed

Post by pkumar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:10 pm

I know many people get into contracting after getting ILR ... open there own company ....

I am vary as I am not good in understanding the logistics around opening a company .. does anyone have step-by-step details on opening a company ... kind of cheat sheet?

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:52 am

i am not sure if this is the best forum for your query but hey https://www.gov.uk/browse/business

Jayseanpaul
BANNED

Steps for self employed

Post by Jayseanpaul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 am

Do you know that you're working more than your boss, but you get paid less than what your boss earns? That's the way most businesses work. If you want to get out of that zone and realize how much you can earn on your own, read on.

Moderator edit: Spam advert removed.