ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got danish green card but waiting for T1 entre visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faiz86
Newly Registered

got danish green card but waiting for T1 entre visa

Post by faiz86 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:02 pm

hi Guys ,
i am new to this forum.i got my danish green card approved recently.but they need my passport to stamp visa before sept 28 this year or i will lose my visa .But i am still waiting for my T1 entre visa from 28 dec 2012 and Bio done in mid jan and still counting my days.Totally confused whether to go to denmark where i can get 3 years visa first and then eventual settlement and no restriction to work .But i already set up business here and started to make money .PLS advise on this guys.

mrshah
Newly Registered

Post by mrshah » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Faiz,

I hope you will get reply from UKBA with in the 7month of your application which is by July.

faiz86
Newly Registered

Post by faiz86 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 pm

thanks Mr shah for ur rply..hoping for the best..

my_friend

Re: got danish green card but waiting for T1 entre visa

Post by my_friend » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 pm

faiz86 wrote:hi Guys ,
i am new to this forum.i got my danish green card approved recently.but they need my passport to stamp visa before sept 28 this year or i will lose my visa .But i am still waiting for my T1 entre visa from 28 dec 2012 and Bio done in mid jan and still counting my days.Totally confused whether to go to denmark where i can get 3 years visa first and then eventual settlement and no restriction to work .But i already set up business here and started to make money .PLS advise on this guys.
i would suggest you wait as you have time till sept...and then decide which way to go...

check your PM as well

faiz86
Newly Registered

Post by faiz86 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:34 pm

tx mr frnd..hope u got my pm..

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:04 pm

I have also got Danish greencard on 8th January2013 and the visa officer emailed me to bring passport +two photograph for visa stamp on 17th January.He had given his phone number to call him for an arrangement of appointment.But unfortunately,my passport was under process in the HO for Ent:T1 which was refused in april and I am now in appeal.

I attached HO ackoweldgement letter plus Biometric letter to the visa officer of Royal Danish embassy and explained to him as and when I got my passport back I would get in touch with him.

I also requested HO but it was turned down to return the documents for the reasons.And the visa officer RDE: also insisted on original valid passport plus valid visa of UK.
Now confused what to do.

madina100

Same boat

Post by madina100 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi faiz, i also applied to denmark green card scheme last year in Jan 2012 & after a long procedure now they r asking renew copy of my passport bcoz my passport was expired Jan 2013 and its held with UKBA from last 10 months as i applied for Ent Tier 1 in July 2012. I tried my best to request PK High Comm embassy to renew my Passport but they said we can,t do it until I have Old passport with Valid visa. I am badly stuck, I think I am also one step away in getting Denish visa but due to passport issue i am stuck. Can u pls give me ur email so we can share information easily or send me ur Mob number in Private Msg. Other members r also welcome to give their expert views on this issue. Thanks.

faiz86
Newly Registered

Post by faiz86 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 am

@madina and @extn2013...

i have the same problem as u. i got the approval on 28 th march.and they told me to contact danish embassy in london as they deal with my case.i called them and explained the situation they said to me that i HAVE 6 months from march 28 till sept 28 to get my visa stamped on my passport as i explained that i couldnt get the passport for now bcs its with UKBA..and another 6 months from sept 28 th to go to denmark and get the BRP in a denmark address.so now i am waiting for my t1 entre result ,i may wait till august last week and if no update till then i have to take some hard decisions.but it depends on my T1 entre result.But if its a rejection i don know wat to do bcs i wont get my passport from ukba since my visa expired , so may go to my home country india and get the danish stamp done over there before sept 28 or appeal against ukba if my case is stronger and pray for the best and forget about DENMARK even if its a direct entry to work and settlmnt over there...
hope u got me sound..
and will PM whoever sent me PM but bit busy these days ..but surely will giv u reply in PM even though i prefer discussion on thred..

mmohsin18
Newly Registered

hi faiz

Post by mmohsin18 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

sorry to hear about ur situation... danish embassy dnt care wats going on with ur visa or passport.u hv to get temp6 month d cat visa from denmark embassy in their defined time limit.
i dnt know about the chances of ur uk visa approval..wish u good luck but in case u get refusal and u r not confident about winning appeal than withdraw ur case and get ur danish visa and go there....

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Extension2013 wrote:

I have also got Danish greencard on 8th January2013 and the visa officer emailed me to bring passport +two photograph for visa stamp on 17th January.He had given his phone number to call him for an arrangement of appointment.But unfortunately,my passport was under process in the HO for Ent:T1 which was refused in april and I am now in appeal.

I attached HO ackoweldgement letter plus Biometric letter to the visa officer of Royal Danish embassy and explained to him as and when I got my passport back I would get in touch with him.

I also requested HO but it was turned down to return the documents for the reasons.And the visa officer RDE: also insisted on original valid passport plus valid visa of UK.
Now confused what to do.

Hello guys:

For Danish Residence permit to be stamped on your passport within 6months from the date of its grant from the Immigration Services.Its disappointing that after along struggle and waiting time you will hve to lose it for the reasons and circumstances completely beyond your control.Though you need to get it within 6months but you are unable for some reasons,then you have an alternative remedy to make an application that your Residence permit shouldn't be considered as lapsed for the circumstances beyond your control.The Agency will look at your request inlight of your evidence and will extend the time.Good luck and be happy.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

goodcause
Newly Registered

Post by goodcause » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi Guys,

I can see that most of you have got your danish green card approved.
I have got only one question, If you can help, I will realy appreciate it.

I am thinking to apply for Danish green card from London, My passport is with HO, for the extension for my UK tier 1 visa, with out passpost can i still apply for the danish green card scheme.

I have photocopies of my passport which are attested by the immigration solicitor.
As you all have been thru this process, if you can please guide me how I can apply without the passport.

Will the VFS in london accept the photocopy of my passport.

Many thanks for your help

hummad21
Newly Registered

Post by hummad21 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 am

Morning All,
I find quite a few people got Green Cards from London & I'm now looking to apply as well. Few questions to those who went through the process.

1. Did anyone claim points for Work Experience on Positive List?
2. If so, under what Job title & job tasks?
3. I called Danish Immigration Green Card Team & asked for Job Tasks/Description under which they would grant points for professions under Positive Lists & they said they would not disclose that & asked to apply & caseworker will assess & see.
4. What's the processing time for Green Card approval?

I'll be happy to have any inputs.

Thanks
Hummad

beg12
Newly Registered

Post by beg12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 am

I applied for Danish Green Card March 2013 by post to Denmark and given finger prints in India April 2013, since then I did not receive any information from them.

how can i contact with Danish Embassy about status of my application, please help me.

Dasistfact

Post by Dasistfact » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:02 am

I'm thinking of applying for Danish GC, but my profession is not in the positive list, so I'm dependent on other points.
If someone knows, could you please advice:

How many points do they give for UK Master Degree which is normally 1 year of lengths?

troshan33
Newly Registered

Post by troshan33 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:37 am

Hi,

I have applied for my Danish Green Card Work Permit during July 2013, got a letter from Danish immigration during September 2013 stating that my educational certificates are being sent for verification which will take one month and after that a decision will be taken within month. I was hoping to get my Danish Green card work permit by Jan 2014, but until this day I am clueless and when checked with VFS they said it is under process. Further I sent an email to greencard@us.dk on 26th February 2014, but no reply.
Please help me how to proceed further and know the exact status of my application.
Many Thanks.

Roshan