ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA famil permit ,no reciept given

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Diomond

EEA famil permit ,no reciept given

Post by Diomond » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

hello guys , A friend a mine submitted his eea family permit application in dublin. But they did not give him any reciept or something , Any proof that he has given documents to uk embassy, neither any tracking number to track his application. Any idea?? its usual or???
thanks i advance

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm

its not normal,but i guess once they open his application,they might send him an acknowledgement via email,not sure,but its odd they did not give him anything,the best he can do is he has to contact worldbridge in dublin or if he can the embassy to ask about the acknowledgement letter.
UK------++++-------****

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

ukforever wrote:its not normal,but i guess once they open his application,they might send him an acknowledgement via email,not sure,but its odd they did not give him anything,the best he can do is he has to contact worldbridge in dublin or if he can the embassy to ask about the acknowledgement letter.
Thanks ukforever,
we have emailed them now , lets see how long they will take to response.i have no tracking number either. Any idea how long they will take to reply??

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm

it should be up to 48h.
UK------++++-------****