ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200k route. 7years experience

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

damola1
Newly Registered

200k route. 7years experience

Post by damola1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello,

Run a trading UK company offshore since 7 years. Was tough to continue as I didn't have a base in UK, so focused on local business, but I gave partnership option to a friend, who is now a partner director.

Facts: Business restarted last year, and already turns over 50k per month, consistently for close to 6 months.

I am director. I want to know best way to plan to get thee Tier 1 visa. I don't have 200k anywhere yet, but can work on that.

Also, I run a successful trading locally, and simply wish to get the best of both worlds. Does it count if I spend more time overseas.

I should mention, I have VISA to UK on business visit grounds, till 2014. Can I apply even with my 2014 visa still on?

What should I get right?.. to make this tight?

Thank you.

mwaqasch1
Newly Registered

Re: 200k route. 7years experience

Post by mwaqasch1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 am

damola1 wrote:Hello,

Run a trading UK company offshore since 7 years. Was tough to continue as I didn't have a base in UK, so focused on local business, but I gave partnership option to a friend, who is now a partner director.

Facts: Business restarted last year, and already turns over 50k per month, consistently for close to 6 months.

I am director. I want to know best way to plan to get thee Tier 1 visa. I don't have 200k anywhere yet, but can work on that.

Also, I run a successful trading locally, and simply wish to get the best of both worlds. Does it count if I spend more time overseas.

I should mention, I have VISA to UK on business visit grounds, till 2014. Can I apply even with my 2014 visa still on?

What should I get right?.. to make this tight?

Thank you.
Hi I have the same case as your we can work togather..

can you contact me on moon.maasoom@gmail.com 0097470105600

damola1
Newly Registered

Post by damola1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:39 am

Sorry. No interest.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 am

damola1, your first aim should be to get 200k in your bank account.

after that, everything else will fall in place.

7 years 'experience', business visit visas, and all that, do not REALLY count but MIGHT strengthen your application.