ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are these possible refusal reasons for entrepreneur visa?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vfinancials

Are these possible refusal reasons for entrepreneur visa?

Post by vfinancials » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 am

Hi,

I have started a brand, registered my company one month ago. My brand is related to shoes specifically and ladies accessories.

I am currently on PSW. I have few questions if someone can answer.

1. My business core service is selling products of my own newly launched brand. I am with MSc Marketing Management Degree. I can work as Sales Manager / Brand Manager that is listed in NQF 4 and above. But in guidance it states that,

"“Working” in this context means that the core service your business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service in an occupation at this level. It excludes any work involved in administration, marketing or website functions for the business. "

So does it make sense that I am doing selling products and working as sales manager that is NQF4 even my business core services is not marketing

2. What type of proof I have to provide that I have been working to the job that is listed NQF4? I did not do any job in NQF4 in UK in PSW. I did it in my country. So what proof I need to show?

3. I registered my company on 9th May, I registered myself as director on same date. I am looking forward to apply in November. That is more than three months. While it states, it needs to be within three months prior to date of apply. But it also says,

"You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). If you were registered earlier than this you will still need to provide evidence that you were registered in this period. "

So my question can I use my existing registered data and what type of proof I have to provide.

Please guide me on these ones. Or any professional consultant with free advice and then I can decide and go to apply through them. Thanks

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Are these possible refusal reasons for entrepreneur visa

Post by smehmood » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

vfinancials wrote:Hi,

I have started a brand, registered my company one month ago. My brand is related to shoes specifically and ladies accessories.

I am currently on PSW. I have few questions if someone can answer.

1. My business core service is selling products of my own newly launched brand. I am with MSc Marketing Management Degree. I can work as Sales Manager / Brand Manager that is listed in NQF 4 and above. But in guidance it states that,

"“Working” in this context means that the core service your business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service in an occupation at this level. It excludes any work involved in administration, marketing or website functions for the business. "

So does it make sense that I am doing selling products and working as sales manager that is NQF4 even my business core services is not marketing

2. What type of proof I have to provide that I have been working to the job that is listed NQF4? I did not do any job in NQF4 in UK in PSW. I did it in my country. So what proof I need to show?

3. I registered my company on 9th May, I registered myself as director on same date. I am looking forward to apply in November. That is more than three months. While it states, it needs to be within three months prior to date of apply. But it also says,

"You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). If you were registered earlier than this you will still need to provide evidence that you were registered in this period. "

So my question can I use my existing registered data and what type of proof I have to provide.

Please guide me on these ones. Or any professional consultant with free advice and then I can decide and go to apply through them. Thanks

Hi

1, NO

2. Business & job title should match. you can,nt be marketing manager or whatever of a retail shop. (Gray area)

3. Yes. you can still use this company

regards
Shaukat

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 pm

i agree with smehmood

1-your business must be of graduate level as well as ur job so manager of any retail business wont satisfy ukba core condition.

2-u dont need to give any detail what u have in the past. u must be providing proof that in ur new business(which will be used for T1E application) your job is above nvqf level4.

3-provide some documentation which will not be 3 months old. it cud be company house letter.