ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship for Slovenia and Portugal.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ksmaung
Newly Registered

Citizenship for Slovenia and Portugal.

Post by ksmaung » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:12 am

Hi,

i have been thru many scam company thru internet and they just want to grap the money and nothing more. Anybody can guide me how to find a right company for above passports.

thanx

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:44 am

How is your claim to Portuguese and Slovenian nationalities based? Please provide more information.

ksmaung
Newly Registered

Post by ksmaung » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:40 am

i am just finding a company who can provide a instant citizenship from that countries. i have been discuss with some companies and price around Euro 20K but i am not sure they are real or not.

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:51 am

You can be sure that any citizenship "offer" that is not based on investment or residency/ancestry/marriage claims is most certainly likely be fake, and you will be committing a VERY serious criminal offense, which is likely to get you arrested, sentenced, serving a term in jail and then deported.

Take my advice, DON'T go down that road.

ksmaung
Newly Registered

Post by ksmaung » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:03 am

i c.
but as i am a Burmese Citizen and my passport is usless even can not open a bank account now adays due to senction fro US and UN. Can you advice me any way to legally obtain any citizen.

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:00 pm

I sympathise with your circumstances, but to emigrate legally you will have to be in a profession/trade of demand.

Immigrating illegally will most certaing hamper any future chances you may have, and you will get yourself into a maybe potentially worse situation than you are now (assuming from your email).

If I were you I would consider Australia, UK, New Zealand and Canada, which all have formal immigration routes to skilled people.

A good place to start is....

Australia - http://www.immi.gov.au/
UK - http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... /hsmp.html?
New Zealand - http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
Canada - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:52 pm

I think the OP is winding us up. Anyone intelligent enough to be able to find this immigration board and use the internet can't seriously think that you can just buy yourself citizenship.

If they do seriously think that, then I'm afraid they're highly unlikely to qualify for skilled immigration.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:34 pm

Dawie wrote:[you] can't seriously think that you can just buy yourself citizenship.
Actually, it is not impossible. Even Austria will (effectively) sell citizenship if you are willing to invest/pay enough money.

The problem is, it is very hard to avoid getting ripped off by the scam artists.

joesoap101
Member of Standing

Post by joesoap101 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:09 pm

I've even heard reports that it is possible to effectively 'buy' British citizenship and that the home office wants to completely get rid of it. Obviously its not widely advertised, any know the details of this?

The key point here is that most citizenship for sale programmes offer citizenship of a country you wouldnt care to have the citizenship of because it generally provides no benefits.

Indeed Austria also grants citizenship to all foreign professors who take up the position of professor at an Austrian university- without the residency requirements.

Also if you obtain a degree from a French university the residency requirement for naturalisation is reduced to 2 years, but you better learn French to a high standard or the bureaucracy alone would negate this benefit.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:57 pm

joesoap101 wrote:I've even heard reports that it is possible to effectively 'buy' British citizenship and that the home office wants to completely get rid of it. Obviously its not widely advertised, any know the details of this?
Abramovich and Berezhovsky have effectively done this I reckon!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:14 pm

ksmaung wrote:can you advice me any way to legally obtain any citizen.
What skills do you possess, apart from having a very good level of English language ability, compared to most Burmese citizens?

And the country you are now living in, can you get its Citizenship?
John

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:23 pm

Hi Ksmaung,
I think you might have a valid claim to apply for asylum at any european country or australia,United States...I think Burma has a poor human rights record and other countries might be sympathetic to your asylum application. Please research this option before claiming political asylum somewhere.I might be wrong, but anyone with a better idea,please advice.