ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different NI numbers for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aknight

Different NI numbers for ILR

Post by aknight » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to apply for ILR. I requested employment history from HMRC and they would be sending. But, they said they didn't have some details for the last 5 years. Would it be a problem? Please advise. Once I get the letter, I'll update you more.

Cheers,
Ram

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Different NI numbers for ILR

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:19 pm

aknight wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm planning to apply for ILR. I requested employment history from HMRC and they would be sending. But, they said they didn't have some details for the last 5 years. Would it be a problem? Please advise. Once I get the letter, I'll update you more.

Cheers,
Ram
Which route/category under ILR are you applying for? It is not needed for T1G route.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 pm

also what has this to do with different NI numbers?

aknight

Post by aknight » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:13 pm

I'm applying on Tier 1 G category. In the beginning when I came to the UK in 2007 I was working on Company sponsored Work Permit. Then, I didn't have my NI Number. I got one after couple of years. So, some P60 forms don't show NI Number.