ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question to past/present referees - did UKBA evecontact you?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gadgets
Newly Registered

Question to past/present referees - did UKBA evecontact you?

Post by gadgets » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:49 pm

This is mainly out of curiosity; I was wondering if anyone on this board that has acted as a referee on a naturalization application that has successfully/unsuccessfully completed, if UKBA contacted you at all?

I am under the impression that this is a random check and that not all referees are contacted but I was wondering what the actual experiences are. :)

barnaby

Re: Question to past/present referees - did UKBA evecontact

Post by barnaby » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

gadgets wrote:I was wondering if anyone on this board that has acted as a referee on a naturalization application that has successfully/unsuccessfully completed, if UKBA contacted you at all?

I am under the impression that this is a random check and that not all referees are contacted but I was wondering what the actual experiences are.
They didn't contact me when I was a referee (once). I guess it is very rare for referees to be contacted.