ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visitor visa for my wife to UK while my applicationin appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

whiteswan
Newly Registered

visitor visa for my wife to UK while my applicationin appeal

Post by whiteswan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi all
How are you
i was informed about this site by one of my friends.
I am a new member

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa psw in oct 2012 and got refusal in may 2012 based on reasons for not providing landline number and third party bank letter. I appealed but still waiting for a hearing date. of course all my intentions are clear to do business here

I applied for my wife dependent visa last year she came and stayed for few months and went back to india to continue her studies. Obviously her visa is expired along with mine.

It has been almost one year since she came to this country as she is styuding.

she is currently having holidays for her college for few months.can i apply visitor visa for her.

or shall i apply for a visitor visa through her brother who is a british citizen here.

or

is there any better option to make her come here for few months and she will go back to continue her studies

any advice or suggestions will be of great help

tq all in advance

whiteswan
Newly Registered

Re: visitor visa for my wife to UK while my applicationin ap

Post by whiteswan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:09 pm

whiteswan wrote:Hi all
How are you
i was informed about this site by one of my friends.
I am a new member

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa psw in oct 2012 and got refusal in may 2012 based on reasons for not providing landline number and third party bank letter. I appealed but still waiting for a hearing date. of course all my intentions are clear to do business here

I applied for my wife dependent visa last year she came and stayed for few months and went back to india to continue her studies. Obviously her visa is expired along with mine.

It has been almost one year since she came to this country as she is styuding.

she is currently having holidays for her college for few months.can i apply visitor visa for her.

or shall i apply for a visitor visa through her brother who is a british citizen here.

or

is there any better option to make her come here for few months and she will go back to continue her studies

any advice or suggestions will be of great help

tq all in advance
help plssss

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 am

Anyone pls answer

Lola22

Re: visitor visa for my wife to UK while my applicationin ap

Post by Lola22 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 pm

It is much more safer if her brother invite her for holiday or if she comes through any other means. Then she can mention in her application form that she will be visiting her husband too or spending sometime with her husband too while she is on holiday.

Your leave to remain has been refused and you are appealing on it, at the moment it is better if you do not invite anybody into the country or else the person may stand a risk of been refused.

Goodluck.

AASH
Newly Registered

Post by AASH » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Dear whiteswan

Its waste of time and money applying for Visiting visa while ur application is in appeal. I done similar thing and my sister invited her here for holiday. They refused my wife application reason - your husband visa is in process and your app is refused on grounds of possible illegal immigration.

I applied from India for my wife.