ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

timeline for pr divorced to an eea

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

isabela

timeline for pr divorced to an eea

Post by isabela » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi everyone,moved to uk married to an eea 2006,divorced 2011,retained my right 2012,applied for pr using eea4 form 3 of march 2013,received coa 15 march 2013,phoned home office the lady said not on the final stage.
Is any one here with a similar story?whats going on why wait so long?

WebMonkey

Post by WebMonkey » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 pm

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 pm

is any one on the same situation as me please help its nearly 5 months and nothing from ho :( :(

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm

thank you webmonkey but i thought they cant take longer then 6 months to have a decison by law and its really stressing me out the whole application i providet them all the evidence and lived in uk 7 years now,please share if anyone is on the same situation :( :(

Amebo
- thin ice -

Re: hi

Post by Amebo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 pm

isabela wrote:thank you webmonkey but i thought they cant take longer then 6 months to have a decison by law and its really stressing me out the whole application i providet them all the evidence and lived in uk 7 years now,please share if anyone is on the same situation :( :(

Hello Isabella,
You applied for Pr On the 3rd Of March 2013, and the Time line according to HO is 6 months. pls pls pls, i would just wait and keep praying for my application instead of being bothered about guys that recieve their Rc/Pr within 3 months. lets wait for another 2 months.

Congratulation In Advance :shock: :shock: :shock:
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 pm

thnks amebo :lol: :lol: we have no other choice

vinny

Re: Moved to uk 2006 ror 2011 apply for pr march 2013

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:07 pm

isabela wrote:Hi guys.I have applied for pr march 2013 and it's only three weeks left to be 6 months since I have applied.i have phone the home office but it's the same answer its not on the final stage yet. Can some one please send me a link were does it say that a decision should be made in 6 months time?cos they told me that sometimes. It take longer then 6 months.i want to rite them a letter to poind that they should make a decision under eu law within 6 months. If anyone can help and it will mean a lot.thanks in advance :cry:
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:07 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you viny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Sorry again wich one its the right email adress to find out about your process when you apply for EEA4?sorry guys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mariaemtseva
Newly Registered

Permanent residence after retaining rights (divorce with EU)

Post by Mariaemtseva » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi Isabela,

I saw your post about permanent residence and EEA4 form.
I'm in a similar situation- married in October 2007, divorced in march 2012, retained residence right in February 2013. I want to apply for permanent residence using EEA4 form, I have enough of my own evidence to demonstrate that I was employed from 2008-2013, but my ex is not cooperating, so I am unable to get any of his documents.

Did you submit any documents confirming your ex's employment?

Maria

isabela

Post by isabela » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:47 pm

hi marimesteva.i have suply some,but lucky my ex have been working on the same place so i am hopping they will accept it,but if u ask me get advise from a solicitor cos is already 6 months and have not heard from them which its really bad.the decison time its only 6 months,but i have read some posts it gets longer and longer.good luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

isabela

Post by isabela » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:49 pm

hi marimesteva.i have suply some,but lucky my ex have been working on the same place so i am hopping they will accept it,but if u ask me get advise from a solicitor cos is already 6 months and have not heard from them which its really bad.the decison time its only 6 months,but i have read some posts it gets longer and longer.good luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

askmeplz83
inactive

Post by askmeplz83 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm

isabela wrote:hi marimesteva.i have suply some,but lucky my ex have been working on the same place so i am hopping they will accept it,but if u ask me get advise from a solicitor cos is already 6 months and have not heard from them which its really bad.the decison time its only 6 months,but i have read some posts it gets longer and longer.good luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your application for PR has been successful

Congratulation

:)

Mariaemtseva
Newly Registered

Post by Mariaemtseva » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 pm

isabela wrote:hi marimesteva.i have suply some,but lucky my ex have been working on the same place so i am hopping they will accept it,but if u ask me get advise from a solicitor cos is already 6 months and have not heard from them which its really bad.the decison time its only 6 months,but i have read some posts it gets longer and longer.good luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for coming back to me. Hopefully they will return your PR soon.

))))))

I guess I will have to post a separate topic about what to do if your ex does not cooperate..

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi everyone this waiting sucks,its passed 6 months now since i aplyed,i mailed the HO a letter 3 weeks before my 6 months was up,i phoned them a week before to get any news they told me u have to wait,we are still on our time,we have another week,i phoned them after the 6 months time was up they told me the same as they tell everyone YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT.
How can i told him,i need to work pay my bills go on a holiday COA have expired, i have send u a reminder letter 3 weeks before.he said u just have to give us more time.
Thats it.
i have mailed a complain explaining my situation to complained department they say we take complains very seriosly to improove our service u have to wait 20 working days.
If they dont let as to phone them for 6 months?IF the law says that a decision should be made not later then 6 months?
I dont really know what to do?i am thinking to get a Lawyer,but wat can he help apart from charging you crazy money to rite a complaint same as i did?Is any one waitting more then 6 months please share?Any one with a good advice what to do?please share. please if u are on the same situation and you reading this post try not to apply on ur own will if u not sure 100 percent cos it will drive u mad the waitting and checking ur track number 5 times a day,so get an experienced lawyer it will be easier.
please share anything if u can it will really mean alot
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi :lol: Can anyone help please?My COA have expired a week now and my employer asked me to provide him with prove that i have the right to work in uk.Can any one help me please,i phone the HO and they telling me that the employer can phone them but i am really concerned,i dont really want to lose my job.what are my options?how can i wait if i loose my job?i have complained about my case,but it feels talking or righting letters to HO it gets u nowhere,its better to rite a letter put it in a bottle and throw it on the sea i think u get a faster response then trying to get a response from HO.
please please if any one have any ideas help cos i am loosing my mind
:roll: :roll:

SouthWest1

Re: timeline for pr divorced to an eea

Post by SouthWest1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:03 pm

isabela wrote:Hi everyone,moved to uk married to an eea 2006,divorced 2011,retained my right 2012,applied for pr using eea4 form 3 of march 2013,received coa 15 march 2013,phoned home office the lady said not on the final stage.
your current RC is valid until 2017 based on the above timeline, Correct?
so why your employer should ask about your current status then?
remember, PR is just a confirmation. put this way, if you did not apply on March, then you will continue with your current RC and thats should satisfy your current employer.
in general, some company will check at the beginning of the year or if your visa ( RC, Tier....etc) is due to expire!

SouthWest1

Re: timeline for pr divorced to an eea

Post by SouthWest1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:03 pm

isabela wrote:Hi everyone,moved to uk married to an eea 2006,divorced 2011,retained my right 2012,applied for pr using eea4 form 3 of march 2013,received coa 15 march 2013,phoned home office the lady said not on the final stage.
your current RC is valid until 2017 based on the above timeline, Correct?
so why your employer should ask about your current status then?
remember, PR is just a confirmation. put this way, if you did not apply on March, then you will continue with your current RC and thats should satisfy your current employer.
in general, some company will check at the beginning of the year or if your visa ( RC, Tier....etc) is due to expire!

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:13 pm

hi southwest1 yes thats true but i justbeen on my new job 4 months now and i had send my pasport already to HO so the only id i had to work in uk is the COA,i dont know if i can ask for my pasport back and let them decide the application without it?or give them a ring again.i dont know so confused about the whole thing thanks anyway

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 pm

hi southwest1 yes thats true but i justbeen on my new job 4 months now and i had send my pasport already to HO so the only id i had to work in uk is the COA,i dont know if i can ask for my pasport back and let them decide the application without it?or give them a ring again.i dont know so confused about the whole thing thanks anyway

SouthWest1

Post by SouthWest1 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 pm

isabela wrote:hi southwest1 yes thats true but i justbeen on my new job 4 months now and i had send my pasport already to HO so the only id i had to work in uk is the COA,i dont know if i can ask for my pasport back and let them decide the application without it?or give them a ring again.i dont know so confused about the whole thing thanks anyway
what i would suggest is to ask them to contact UKBA/ employers help line to confirm your eligibility and hopefully your will have your passport back by the time the reply back to your employer.

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 pm

hi everyone.Just updating my application with u.After all the complaining and phone calls to HO they send me another coa.i cant belive it,the same staff we will make a decision in any event in 6 months,please dont phone or make any travel plans.
Does any one knows any good solicitors number please share,its going for the 7 months since i aplyed and i am not going nowhere with complains or phone calls.
i have run out of options i feel so powerless
:shock: :shock:

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:48 pm

isabela wrote:hi everyone.Just updating my application with u.After all the complaining and phone calls to HO they send me another coa.i cant belive it,the same staff we will make a decision in any event in 6 months,please dont phone or make any travel plans.
Does any one knows any good solicitors number please share,its going for the 7 months since i aplyed and i am not going nowhere with complains or phone calls.
i have run out of options i feel so powerless
:shock: :shock:
Your wait will over within few weeks.

isabela

hi

Post by isabela » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm

hi imshzd thanks so much for replying :) you really gave me hope