ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it safe to show BRP on skype to your family?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Is it safe to show BRP on skype to your family?

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 am

Hi guys.

It might sound daft but I just need to know that is it safe to show your ILR BRP(Biometric Residence Permit) on Skype to your family back home?Has anybody ever done that with their BRP or Passport?

Any input will be appreciated.

Thankyou

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 am

Why do you you need to show them the document to your family on skype?

Why do you think it is unsafe?Your ilr cannot be cloned .

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:13 pm

I have seen a lot of weird and bizarre questions on this forum, but this takes the cake :?
Regards

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:01 am

Is it safe to show your Riviona Red Hot Chilli Sauce on Skype to your family back home? Has anybody ever done that it?

Why I ask is because the Chilli Sauce is past its expiry date. I was wondering if this could be picked up by GCHQ spies, and food safety people might come knocking on my door.

An urgent reply will be greatly appreciated.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 am

Lol......Was just curious to know that and thats all,I know there is nothing to worry about and it sounds really stupid to ask such a daft question haha
obviously millons of people across the globe and in the UK use Skype to keep in touch with with their families back home and they share their success with their loved ones :D :D :D :D

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 am

Ayyubi72 wrote:Is it safe to show your Riviona Red Hot Chilli Sauce on Skype to your family back home? Has anybody ever done that it?

Why I ask is because the Chilli Sauce is past its expiry date. I was wondering if this could be picked up by GCHQ spies, and food safety people might come knocking on my door.

An urgent reply will be greatly appreciated.
hehehe lolllllllllllllllllll :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry they wont.I hope it will help.

cheers
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.