ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal on third party contact details

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zkh
Newly Registered

Refusal on third party contact details

Post by zkh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:04 am

Hi
i got refusal letter yeterday i applied from tier 4 to tier 1 reason of refusal third party contact is not mentioned and funds not disposable in UK.
Please can anyone guide what to do .I got right of appeal but i dont know which lawyer is good.

Piyaji4200
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Piyaji4200 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:24 am

Hiya zkh

It's very simple to win this appeal
1: third party contact detail you can argue your business is new and yu going to contract with few more LTD company

2: dispose of fund it's on policy guide note you can dispose fund in Uk after getting visa and invested these fund in 3 month after getting visa..

Check topic some guys yesterday win appeal and contact with his lawyer
In this form one of topic said win appeal ,..
Thanks

zkh
Newly Registered

Post by zkh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 am

Hi,
Thanks for your reply .Infact that give me courage.

Many thanks.

Lola22

Re: Refusal on third party contact details

Post by Lola22 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 am

You need to be specific on what you are writing. You have been refused because you did not mention third party contact on what document and why is your funds not disposable in UK?

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 pm

@lola22, that is right !!

Lola22

RE:Refusal on third party contact details

Post by Lola22 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

@ ZKH
With the look of things. I think it will be better if you use a solicitor for your appeal. I don't think you understand how it works. You can appeal and win with a good solicitor.

@ Piyaji4200

Am sorry but I do not understand the advice you gave. Are you confident about what you wrote? How do they relate? Are you writing about contact or contract? If you do not understand the question, you can always ask for a clearer question.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:16 pm

objections are defend able and can be fought in appeal. it seems an easy and winnable if u do an appeal.

just get a good lawyer

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:24 pm

zkh wrote:Hi
i got refusal letter yeterday i applied from tier 4 to tier 1 reason of refusal third party contact is not mentioned and funds not disposable in UK.
Please can anyone guide what to do .I got right of appeal but i dont know which lawyer is good.
Hi,

If you visa is refused on the basis of 3rd party contact details are missing on bank letter or other thing which u have mention, then case worker should have ask you to provide but since they have,nt contact you with this regards you can argue on EVIDENTIAL FLEXIBILITY law.

Regards
Shaukat

zkh
Newly Registered

Post by zkh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 am

I must say that you all are very helpful .Your replies really give me hope .I am going to appeal against the decision and i contacted one of the solicitors in Birmingham named IKON solicitors .Anyone got idea about this firm as i searched them on gumtree.

Many thanks for giving me courage .

hey

Post by hey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 am

Hi,

If EVIDENTIAL FLEXIBILITY law work for appealing. Is it work the same way in judicial review? Becoz I had similar refusal.
Thanks if u can answer.