ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgment Letter NOT Received, PLEASE ADVISE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sorry2

Acknowledgment Letter NOT Received, PLEASE ADVISE

Post by Sorry2 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi,
I have applied Naturalization on 15th April and fees has been debited
on 22nd april, haven't had Acknowledgement yet it is already almost 10 weeks
since the payment.

Could you please advise what shall I do?

Thank you

Astrid24
- thin ice -

Post by Astrid24 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

It's really not that big a deal. If they've debited the money then they're working on your application. If you want some peace of mind then maybe email them and ask about your application.

I used this email address: NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and they responded to me, so try this one. Don't forget to put your full name, DOB, address and nationality in the email so they can trace your application. Hope this helps.

Sorry2

Post by Sorry2 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Astrid24 wrote:It's really not that big a deal. If they've debited the money then they're working on your application. If you want some peace of mind then maybe email them and ask about your application.

I used this email address: NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and they responded to me, so try this one. Don't forget to put your full name, DOB, address and nationality in the email so they can trace your application. Hope this helps.
Thank you very much Astrid24,
Did u contacted them for the same thing about acknowledgement letter and responded back to you or for something else?

Many thanks

Astrid24
- thin ice -

Post by Astrid24 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:31 pm

You're welcome.

I was asked to send some more documents to them and after I sent the documents I emailed them asking if they'd received them. They responded saying yes, they had received the documents. So they will probably respond if you ask them if they received your application.

Sorry2

Post by Sorry2 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Astrid24 wrote:You're welcome.

I was asked to send some more documents to them and after I sent the documents I emailed them asking if they'd received them. They responded saying yes, they had received the documents. So they will probably respond if you ask them if they received your application.

I'll wait till next week if nothing come up I will email them.

Many thanks