ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Long residency proofs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nasir443
Newly Registered

ILR Long residency proofs

Post by Nasir443 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Dear all,

I am new to the forum and would like some expert opinion with regard to my case.

I will be eligible for ILR (10 years) under long residency rule in mid August 2013. Currently I am on Tier 1 visa expiring Dec 2014. I have been living in the UK legally and went on holidays a few times not more than 4 weeks each time.

The question I need to ask is that unfortunately my first passport got lost in 2005 and my visa was converted on my new passport. How will I prove now to UKBA that during my time from Sep 2003 till 2005, I only left UK once for my 3 weeks holidays? Also what other supporting documents are required for my application? Please advise !

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Long residency proofs

Post by Amber » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Nasir443 wrote:Dear all,

I am new to the forum and would like some expert opinion with regard to my case.

I will be eligible for ILR (10 years) under long residency rule in mid August 2013. Currently I am on Tier 1 visa expiring Dec 2014. I have been living in the UK legally and went on holidays a few times not more than 4 weeks each time.

The question I need to ask is that unfortunately my first passport got lost in 2005 and my visa was converted on my new passport. How will I prove now to UKBA that during my time from Sep 2003 till 2005, I only left UK once for my 3 weeks holidays? Also what other supporting documents are required for my application? Please advise !

Regards
See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary at page 56
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vaz
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Long residency proofs

Post by vaz » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

Nasir443 wrote:Dear all,

Regards

Hi, Nasir,

My situation is exactly similar to yours and even the dates are same, but my passport was lost last year. I have got SAR file but I cant provide any evidence of stay apart from some bank statements and some wage slips, p60 and college letters

Please let me know wht have u come with conclusion.

Thanks

VAZ