ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Resident

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Permanent Resident

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:24 pm

I was just think of this situation. I know if you lost your residence card document you will have to make a fresh application to get a new one. But if lost your eea permanent resident document what do you do? A fresh application?
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Not a fresh application but you have to explain how you lost it.i.e police report.
But it will take again 6 months.so in this sence you can say it is a fresh application.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 am

That means if it is lost while you are outside uk, you will be left stranded for six months before you can return even after getting a new passport. Is there any application form for a lost permanent residence card.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.