ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How big House/accommodation you need to show for Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maani.says
Newly Registered

How big House/accommodation you need to show for Spouse visa

Post by maani.says » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

hello,

does somebody know that how big House/accommodation need to show for Spouse visa. I mean if one couple needs to live together in UK, then how big accommodation immigration department wants to see? Is one Studio-Flat enough? or one bedroom flat? or something else?

AND

for how long you should have that accommodation/place in your use, before apply spouse visa? Because right now, i'm living with my friends. And I don't want to have some studio flat or 1 bedroom flat on my own at the moment.

so please write some words about my (both) questions.

thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How big House/accommodation you need to show for Spouse

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 am

maani.says wrote:hello,

does somebody know that how big House/accommodation need to show for Spouse visa. I mean if one couple needs to live together in UK, then how big accommodation immigration department wants to see? Is one Studio-Flat enough? or one bedroom flat? or something else?

AND

for how long you should have that accommodation/place in your use, before apply spouse visa? Because right now, i'm living with my friends. And I don't want to have some studio flat or 1 bedroom flat on my own at the moment.

so please write some words about my (both) questions.

thanks
See here accommodation and overcrowding.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.