ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for my daughter's application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mehulsanghvi
Newly Registered

Referee for my daughter's application

Post by mehulsanghvi » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:32 am

Hello,

We are planning to make a family application for naturalisation.

The MN1 form says that the first referee for a child's application must've known the child in professional capacity i.e. teacher, social worker, health visitor etc.

While we've been staying at the same place for last 4 years, I am having trouble finding a referee for my daughter who is 4 years old.

The school where she attends nursery from last year says that they haven't known her for last 3 years. The GP says they don't sign for referee anymore. We had a couple of visits from health visitor when she was 6-7 months old but nothing after that. Haven't ever had any need of a social worker.

So I am now in a dilemma as to who else could I ask to sign as a referee for my daughter, any suggestions would help.

Many thanks.

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 am

If your daughter was born in the UK then any professional referee will suffice providing they are on the list (click).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mehulsanghvi
Newly Registered

Post by mehulsanghvi » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 am

Many thanks for a quick answer.

My daughter was born in India and arrived here when she was 6 mths old