ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and statments of earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Lotter
Newly Registered

Payslips and statments of earnings

Post by Lotter » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:50 am

Hi there

I currently work through a limited company structure that doesn't provide weekly paylips. I have a p60, letter confirming my income, dividend vouchers and bank statements.

Would it be sufficient to provide a statment of earnings instead of the wage slips?

kate
Newly Registered

Post by kate » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Hi guys,

just joing your club of feb posts, I am in the process of getting my folder ready for HSMP.
points claimed 90
Qualifications:35
earnings :40
age 10
previous uk exp.:I have some questions regrading submission of documents.

1. for previous earnings, since i would be filing in first week march income tax returns for current year shall not be available. I am guessing that in this case i need to furnish all 3 documents:
1. Salary slips: do they need to be signed, we have a online salary system
2. letter from the employer stating my salary breakup: will an appointment letter here suffice this requirement or do I need to furnish a fresh letter
3. bank statements attested from the bank for the previous 12 months

for uk experience: I had done my masters , for this purpose what documentary evidence do i need to submit. Will a notarised copy of my student visa suffice, do i need to get a letter from university as well. I have got my degree certificate . Can i give admission confirmation letter as part of my proof?

My spouse would also be travelling with me after my HSMP, what other docs i need to furnish? pls help.....

await your response for the same