ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help: Visa Refusal dueto mismatched dates on bank stat.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deep12
Newly Registered

Need Help: Visa Refusal dueto mismatched dates on bank stat.

Post by deep12 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 pm

I applied for the Tier1 (general extension) last month and got rejected with a note that the total income is just enough to get 25 out of 35 points i have claimed for my visa extension.

I made payment to myself from the company -( which registered in my name 100% shares).

Now because i had created these dividend vouchers when i needed it - i picked up the companies bank statements and took the date it was taken from company. With all the transaction which was same day deposited into my bank account - The caseworke has accepted it as income but the cheque payments ( which was few day ( mostly 2-5 days) before - he hasn't considered and based on that i just Got 75 points in total.

Got to submit appeal in next 2-3 days so will be really grateful -

Please advice -

--- Should i re-write the dividend vouchers with the date, i "deposited the cheques into my personal account" and not on the dates "payment was clear from my business bank account ?"

--- Do i have to go for a oral appeal or a paper appel is sufficient
----- Do i need a barrister (?) or solicitor to prepare my case ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards
Deep

deep12
Newly Registered

Post by deep12 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Guys

please help / advice

rais99
Newly Registered

Visa Refusal dueto mismatched dates on bank stat

Post by rais99 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Has the money appeared in your statement, when the cheque was deposited. or does your business account shows the money taken out on the same day. The dates should match with your dividends date.

deep12
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Refusal dueto mismatched dates on bank stat

Post by deep12 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 pm

rais99 wrote:Has the money appeared in your statement, when the cheque was deposited. or does your business account shows the money taken out on the same day. The dates should match with your dividends date.
Amount Entries on both accounts ( personal and business are matching correctly.
Only thing is dates are diff. because of cheque being deposited 3 -4 days prior to the date it appears in business bank account statements

I created the divident vouchers as per the business bank account entries and out of 14 entries - 10 were accepted. the 4 he denied to accepted all were like

02/jan/2013 in personal

06/jan/2013 in business bank
dividend voucher date 06/jan/2013

deep12
Newly Registered

Post by deep12 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi Posted the appeal now and fingers crossed. Eventually my CA and solicitor ..both been very prompt to identify is issue. Let's see where it ends up !!

gprao2010

Post by gprao2010 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi deep,

I am also planning to take Dividend for my extension. Could you please clarify the example that you have given which was rejected? You have said 2nd Jan in personal a/c and 6th Jan in Business a/c. Should it be the other way around?

Thanks,

deep12
Newly Registered

Post by deep12 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 pm

gprao2010 wrote:Hi deep,

I am also planning to take Dividend for my extension. Could you please clarify the example that you have given which was rejected? You have said 2nd Jan in personal a/c and 6th Jan in Business a/c. Should it be the other way around?

Thanks,
Yes

To home office - It should be create the dividend voucher 1st and deposit the payment/cheque after that. HO doesn't care when it was cleared ,you need to deposit it after the vouchers are created

Now i am attaching the minutes of meeting

gprao2010

Post by gprao2010 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Thanks for your response. So if I create a dividend voucher with date (say for example 9th Sep) and then by internet banking transfer the amount on 10th Sep from business account to personal account then it should be fine i guess.

deep12
Newly Registered

Post by deep12 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Yes it will be fine. Even 9 sept transfer with internet banking is fine. The issues i had were all around cheque payments

deep12
Newly Registered

Post by deep12 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:18 pm

deep12 wrote:Hi Posted the appeal now and fingers crossed. Eventually my CA and solicitor ..both been very prompt to identify is issue. Let's see where it ends up !!
Got the date for appeal on 28 jan for my wife (dependent ) and mine ( main applicant) on 29th Jan 2014.