ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur VISA Required Docs Format.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jabz
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur VISA Required Docs Format.

Post by Jabz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 am

Hi Guys,

I am Applying for the Entrepreneur VISA in the mid of AUG but i am bit confused regarding about the Docs. If any can kindly send me the Format of the required docs please

Thanks

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur VISA Required Docs Format.

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 am

Read the policy guidance
Jabz wrote:Hi Guys,

I am Applying for the Entrepreneur VISA in the mid of AUG but i am bit confused regarding about the Docs. If any can kindly send me the Format of the required docs please

Thanks

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Post by papa smurf » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:26 am

Hi jabz i am not sure which documents you require but if you are looking for bank letter, third party declaration and legal representative letter kindly check my other post you will find them there. It depends what kind of funding you are using and the letters that i posted may be not the right ones for you. so you need to write on this forum what are you looking for in detail. Best of luck.