ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REVIEW IS STILL POSSIBLE FOR OLD RULES ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rubablu
United Kingdom

REVIEW IS STILL POSSIBLE FOR OLD RULES ?

Post by Rubablu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:20 am

Hi All
Yesterday I received refuse letter as they did not accept my work experience as a graduate lavel where as my employer letter clearly says this post is gradute level job.My details are bellow-

Application sent - 3rd Oct 2006
Application rcvd HO - 6rd Oct 2006
Ref received - 13th Oct 2006(88***)
Decition was made - 13 Nov 2006 but AIRMAIL LOST IT.
Reprint iuused- 14th Feb 2007

Do you think that still I may request for review ? If yes what is the way ? Is HO accept review request by e-mail ? How may I sent review request by web site ?

Any senior member pls advise.

Thanks
Rubablu

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:13 am

Hi,

Sorry about your refusal. You can not request for a review simply becos you've got 28days from the date when ur application was refused and from your post, decision was made on 13 nov 2006, so thats like 3months although u didnt get the refusal letter until 14th feb. The fact that decision was made on the 13 nov 2006, ur 28days review period started from then.

The best bet will be to apply under new rule as i believe you will definately get the approval letter. I too was refused under the old rule that my work experience wasnt graduate level and i applied under new rule and got approved. Since they've cancelled the work experience section under the new rule, that shud give u a better chance of gettin approved.

By the way, are u applying in or out country? Make sure you provide all the documents as specified in the guidance docs especially ur P60 or Income Tax Return if you are not submitting UK work payslips Cos that is wot HO want to see that you pay Income Tax in your country or in the UK and also make sure everything is original.

Good luck

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:09 pm

Dear skilachi,
Thanks for your reply.I given e-mail to home office that I may apply for review or not ? They replied that I may apply for review within 28 days from the date of re-print letter.So I like to review.

Now my main point is I need to filled up the review form only or I may filled up it and can give an explanation in a separate page.Pls let me know if you have an idea.

I like to review as I have no IELTS to fresh apply in new rules.

Thanks
Rubablu

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:19 pm

what was reason of rejection?

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:33 pm

Hi Jd
Reson was they did not accpt my job(Manager -Merchandising) as a graduation lebel job but my employer clearly mention it in job certificate.

My question is have I any scope to give any explanation in a separate page against the decision ? or just I will fill up the review form.

Pls advise any memeber who applied for review.

Thanks.
Rubablu

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:16 am

Hi All,
I sent review request with review request form and two page explanation.Today HO infm me that review request is passed to process.

Any body can give me idea how much time it may take to review ? Normally what is the percentage of accept and refuse of review result ?

Thanks
Rubablu