ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jabz
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help

Post by Jabz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 am

Dear All,

One of my friend apply for the Entrepreneur Visa but he got refused on silly things than he appeal now its almost 3 months gone but he did,nt get any news from the Court and he want to go back home but i think he docs is still with HO. Can any one please tell how he will get his docs back as he dont have any idea what to do.

Thanks

sunnymay

Post by sunnymay » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

Hi there, I'm not really sure but if he wants to withdraw his appeal, he should be able to get back all his documents? Maybe call up UKBA to let them know of his intention to withdraw - they should return his documents (they don't have any reason not to!)

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 pm

he can withdraw his appeal and get his docs back and can make way home. ring ukba and find out more.

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Re: Need Urgent Help

Post by i_am_sultan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Jabz wrote:Dear All,

One of my friend apply for the Entrepreneur Visa but he got refused on silly things than he appeal now its almost 3 months gone but he did,nt get any news from the Court and he want to go back home but i think he docs is still with HO. Can any one please tell how he will get his docs back as he dont have any idea what to do.

Thanks
Why don't your friend contact the tirbunal if they deducted his appeal fee he should hv got the hearing date by now or may be its still in process anyhow ask him to give them a call to see what's goin on.