ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEa4 refusal Appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rogerwells
Newly Registered

EEa4 refusal Appeal

Post by rogerwells » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi Guys,

After reading several threads on eea4 application, i couldn't find an answer to my question. Hope someone can help me.

Am a non eeu, I sent my EEA4 form beginning of this year to ukba and it came back last week being refused. Reason? 2 years payslip missing from my ex's document.

Now its states that i should arrange to leave the country and also says i can appeal with the appeal form included.

All the document i sent was returned apart from my passport.

My questions:
1. Since my visa has ran out, can i continue working (using the COA sent to me initially) while i appeal?

2. now that my ex has found the missing payslips, do i send just that with the appeal form or send all the documents i sent at first all over again together?

3. Its states appeal fees is £80. do i need to pay in my case?

4. reason for refusal was because of missing 2 years payslip. do i need a solicitor to appeal or should i just send the appeal form myself attaching the requested documents?

Thanks in advance

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Do you mean two years' worth of evidence was missing or simply two payslips?

You could try and submit the missing evidence and point out that it had been overlooked. Alternative, reapply, or appeal.

rogerwells
Newly Registered

Post by rogerwells » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Do you mean two years' worth of evidence was missing or simply two payslips?

You could try and submit the missing evidence and point out that it had been overlooked. Alternative, reapply, or appeal.
Two years payslip to prove she was working. she couldn't find it before i applied. now she has found them.

yes my plan is to appeal so am just wondering if i need to submit all the docs that they have already seen again with the required payslips or just send what is missing?

thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 am

It's a bit late now, but why did you expect them to issue the card if you had substantial pieces of evidence missing?

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 am

You should write a letter to the case worker asking for reconsideration, if he agree send the missing docs. I have read many people doing that in this forum and they were successful.
GOD BLESS!!!

rogerwells
Newly Registered

Post by rogerwells » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 am

fatimahh wrote:You should write a letter to the case worker asking for reconsideration, if he agree send the missing docs. I have read many people doing that in this forum and they were successful.
Thanks fatimahh, but i only have just few days to appeal. what if i dont get a response and my appeal deadline runs out?

rogerwells
Newly Registered

Post by rogerwells » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:49 am

Also in a case like mine where a document is missing and refused, on what grounds is best to appeal?

do i stand a better chance doing the oral appeal?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:23 pm

You can lodge your appeal and in parallel ask for reconsideration.

rogerwells
Newly Registered

Post by rogerwells » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:26 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:You can lodge your appeal and in parallel ask for reconsideration.
Thanks guys, so when i appeal should i resend all my documents again or just send only what the asked for?