ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

did't work 1 month in middle of last 4.5yrs. do i get ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prashanth11
Newly Registered

did't work 1 month in middle of last 4.5yrs. do i get ILR?

Post by prashanth11 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply for ILR in november this year.
I worked for company A on work permit for 18 months and then changed to tier 1 and worked for company B 4 months and then I was out of work for 1 month and obviously didnot earned anything. Then woked for company c continously till now.
could anyone please let me know, the 1 month period which I didnot work effect my ILR in any way?
Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Prashanth

kmj_005

Post by kmj_005 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 pm

I got a similar issue, i didn't work as well for 5 months inbetween while i am in my tier 1 general 5 years, will i be eligible to get the ilr when i apply for ilr next year. Look forward for the reply on this post

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: did't work 1 month in middle of last 4.5yrs. do i get IL

Post by shahid2000 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 pm

prashanth11 wrote:Hi,
I am planning to apply for ILR in november this year.
I worked for company A on work permit for 18 months and then changed to tier 1 and worked for company B 4 months and then I was out of work for 1 month and obviously didnot earned anything. Then woked for company c continously till now.
could anyone please let me know, the 1 month period which I didnot work effect my ILR in any way?
Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Prashanth
Continuously being employed or working for the same employer are not required for T1G migrants.
You both should be OK as long as you can score the required points for ILR.