ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for AINP as Long Haul Truck Driver

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Applying for AINP as Long Haul Truck Driver

Post by banku » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:09 am

Hi there ,
As par all my previous enquiries and the advices given on this website...Let me firstly Heartily be thankful to the beautiful people who take their precious time to reply our queries...Thank You very Much...

Now coming back to my question

I am British National , Have been living and working in Alberta ,Canada since Oct.2012 as a LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER.
I came with a company "A" and I left company "A" because they were really exploiting me.
Then I joined Company "B" under the same program as a LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER and get my L.M.O changed to this new company in "JAN-2013"
I've been working for this company since Jan-2013.
I am about to apply for my AINP and I need your Kind help in that please
My questions are as following
1. Which Application FORM do I need to fill in for AINP as a Long Haul truck driver? (name & number of the Form)
2. My Mrs. is dependent on me (she works here in Alberta) do I need to fill in any different application for her?
3. Which supporting documents I need to apply for AINP? (the list of docs)

I will really be grateful for the help.
Thanks

jrge

Re: Applying for AINP as Long Haul Truck Driver

Post by jrge » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi,
banku wrote:Hi there ,
As par all my previous enquiries and the advices given on this website...Let me firstly Heartily be thankful to the beautiful people who take their precious time to reply our queries...Thank You very Much...

Now coming back to my question

I am British National , Have been living and working in Alberta ,Canada since Oct.2012 as a LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER.
I came with a company "A" and I left company "A" because they were really exploiting me.
Then I joined Company "B" under the same program as a LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER and get my L.M.O changed to this new company in "JAN-2013"
I've been working for this company since Jan-2013.
I am about to apply for my AINP and I need your Kind help in that please
My questions are as following
1. Which Application FORM do I need to fill in for AINP as a Long Haul truck driver? (name & number of the Form)
2. My Mrs. is dependent on me (she works here in Alberta) do I need to fill in any different application for her?
3. Which supporting documents I need to apply for AINP? (the list of docs)

I will really be grateful for the help.
Thanks
Please find below two different links:

1) http://www.albertacanada.com/AINP_EDS_S ... _Dec_7.pdf

2) http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albe ... May_17.pdf

Mind, you must sit an English test -I know what you are thinking ( http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/cho ... h-speakers) as it is part of the must requirements.

Here's a list of the centres: http://www.ielts.org/test_centre_search ... 511695231a
Life is short, so let's get moving!
* Passport received: Family Permit approved AUG-22, 2011
* Landed in the UK: DEC-04TH-2011
* Received RC: MAR-21ST-2012
* Back to North-America Jul 2012

jrge

Re: Applying for AINP as Long Haul Truck Driver

Post by jrge » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 pm

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by banku » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi Jrge,
Many thanks for your kind reply. Oh yeah as par your previous advice I have already booked my IELTS here in Calgary , its on 27th of July.
I was thinking to gather all the documents before that day so that I can apply for AINP straight after my IELTS (if I get good score in IELTS).

Thanks for your reply. And ofcourse If I have any more related questions I will come back to you , you are a star ;-) Have a good day
Kindest regards.

jrge

Post by jrge » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi,
banku wrote:Hi Jrge,
Many thanks for your kind reply. Oh yeah as par your previous advice I have already booked my IELTS here in Calgary , its on 27th of July.
I was thinking to gather all the documents before that day so that I can apply for AINP straight after my IELTS (if I get good score in IELTS).

Thanks for your reply. And ofcourse If I have any more related questions I will come back to you , you are a star ;-) Have a good day
Kindest regards.
You will do excellent on that test. English is my 4th language and I scored 9 on everything.

Have a look at this: http://albertacanada.com/immigration/ca ... oyers.aspx.

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Another Question about Income

Post by banku » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi there,
Sorry to bother you again,
But Recently I heard about some people in our company who applied for their AINP , but Unfortunately most of the AINPs were refused because the Gross Annual income of these people some one I know he earned $46,000 in the last year another earned about $ 45000 in the last year.
And If I calculate my earnings its Only $ 19,000 in the last 5 months , What you reckon should be the sufficient annual income?
Many thanks.

jrge

Re: Another Question about Income

Post by jrge » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi,
banku wrote:Hi there,
Sorry to bother you again,
But Recently I heard about some people in our company who applied for their AINP , but Unfortunately most of the AINPs were refused because the Gross Annual income of these people some one I know he earned $46,000 in the last year another earned about $ 45000 in the last year.
And If I calculate my earnings its Only $ 19,000 in the last 5 months , What you reckon should be the sufficient annual income?
Many thanks.
Was low income reason for a refusal? Did the letter clearly say that?

Whilst its in the low side ($40k-$45k), what's important here is to be able to present evidence of everything they ask. For example, training, your foreign credentials, your employers fleet, etc.

Have a look at this and just patiently try to fulfill every requirement: http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albe ... May_17.pdf

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by banku » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:10 pm

I also have another query
The people who have been refused are the Only one's working in their family and they have moved over to Canada from Arabic countries.

As to save my self from the negativity of Low Income , Can I send My Wife's employment details for example her Pay Slips and the her Employment contract etc which would show that Our Family income does not come under the Low income clause?

jrge

Post by jrge » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am

Hi,
banku wrote:I also have another query
The people who have been refused are the Only one's working in their family and they have moved over to Canada from Arabic countries.

As to save my self from the negativity of Low Income , Can I send My Wife's employment details for example her Pay Slips and the her Employment contract etc which would show that Our Family income does not come under the Low income clause?
The only advantage European applicants have over others, it's the fact that their credentials are widely accepted.

I maintain the position that low income has nothing to do with this type of application, and I wouldn't know if your wife's income could be used for the effects of this application.

I strongly advise to contact the Alberta Immigration Services 1-877-427-6419, and try to get better insight from them.

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by banku » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 am

Hi Again Jrge,
I have applied for my AINP last week now waiting for the results (Fingers crossed).
I just wanted to find out about this thing going on in mind since a long time.
Hopefully when my AINP gets approved , can I change the company I mean can I chose to work for some one else or do I have to stick with the same company till I get my PR?
Will wait for your kind reply.
Many thanks in Advance
Regards

jrge

Post by jrge » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 am

Hi,
banku wrote:Hi Again Jrge,
I have applied for my AINP last week now waiting for the results (Fingers crossed).
I just wanted to find out about this thing going on in mind since a long time.
Hopefully when my AINP gets approved , can I change the company I mean can I chose to work for some one else or do I have to stick with the same company till I get my PR?
Will wait for your kind reply.
Many thanks in Advance
Regards
I'm not quite sure, but it wouldn't make any sense to switch employers (maybe financially).

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by banku » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Ji Jrge,
Thanks for the reply , But the present employer is being so horrible , Not paying enough and moreover they are asking us to sign a long term contract with them at the same salary without benefits.

jrge

Post by jrge » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:01 am

Hi.
banku wrote:Ji Jrge,
Thanks for the reply , But the present employer is being so horrible , Not paying enough and moreover they are asking us to sign a long term contract with them at the same salary without benefits.
I'm sorry to hear that. In terms of that contract, read here http://humanservices.alberta.ca/working ... /1224.html, and please call them should you feel your employer is not following labour laws.

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by banku » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi Jrge
Many thanks for taking the time to reply my queries , I heartily appreciate that.
Problem now is ,I applied for my AINP application last month and I am waiting for my file number.
Now when I came back from my previous work trip the lady in the office handed me over this three pages long contract which is asking for putting $5000.00 in their bank account and sign a Three year contract with the company, on the same salary scale without any chance of improvement.
Now my application is already in Process. Can I look for another employer while my application for AINP is in Process? I enquired from some better companies and they are willing to hire me. But I am concerned about my AINP application.
please advise about this too.

jrge

Post by jrge » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Hi,
banku wrote:Hi Jrge
Many thanks for taking the time to reply my queries , I heartily appreciate that.
Problem now is ,I applied for my AINP application last month and I am waiting for my file number.
Now when I came back from my previous work trip the lady in the office handed me over this three pages long contract which is asking for putting $5000.00 in their bank account and sign a Three year contract with the company, on the same salary scale without any chance of improvement.
Now my application is already in Process. Can I look for another employer while my application for AINP is in Process? I enquired from some better companies and they are willing to hire me. But I am concerned about my AINP application.
please advise about this too.
To put $5,000 for what? I encourage you to leave those crooks and to find a decent employer. I trust you might lose this application, but based on your experiences that is the least of your worries.

banku
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by banku » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks again for your reply Jrge,
The matter is my application is in AINP office and they can not locate it yet cause its not on their system yet, I have contacted AINP office and they advised me to contact Temporary foreign workers support.
Some one said that Once you have got your File number for your present AINP application then change the employer and take the Copy of the contract your present employer asking you to sign alongwith the new Employer's details ,then your application won't be affected.
I was more concerned about getting my AINP approved so that I could apply for my PR.
What is your say about that?