ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard verification procedures by HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dayyurite

Standard verification procedures by HO

Post by Dayyurite » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Please can anyone explain the standard home office verification of bank letter from a foreign bank to me please?

Thanks

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Bank letter verification

Post by papa smurf » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:29 pm

To: XXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tuesday, XXXXXXX

Subject: Ref: XXXXXXX / From British High Commission Islamabad

Dear Authorities,

I am an Immigration Liaison Advisor at the British High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan. I deal with visa applications of Pakistani nationals seeking to enter or remain the UK. Please could you verify whether the attached documents are genuine or not.

This request is made in connection with investigations into the prevention or detection of Immigration related crime and the apprehension or prosecution of offenders in the United Kingdom.

I would be grateful if you could either fax or email your reply to me at the address below.

Thank you very much for your help in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

XXXXXX

XXXXXX | Immigration Liaison Advisor | Risk & Liaison Overseas Network | Pakistan International Group | UK Border Agency

Tel: 0092 51201 XXXX | Fax: 0092 51 201 XXXX

E-mail: XXXXXXX.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

British High Commission Islamabad | URL: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

P Help save paper - do you need to print this e-mail?

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.fco.gov.uk for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

This was the email sent to my bank from the local high commission of the country where the bank is based. They will attach your letter in an email ans send it to your bank to verify. I hope this helps. Just to clarify i made my application from the uk and the bank was in Pakistan.