ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nightmare

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKSretail
Newly Registered

Nightmare

Post by SKSretail » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 pm

:?:
Application October 2012
Bio metric November 2012
I changed address in February 2013
March 15 Letter from home office about new legislation to my new address
No Contact after that
Then 28 may Capita business text me "Our records show that you may not have leave to remain in the UK
Then my solicitor contact Home office and capita
Capita replied my application refused in march 27th and refusal letter dispatched same date from home office but i did't received any letter from Home Office
Home office didn't response solicitor's query
what can I Do??????
Last edited by SKSretail on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wow99

Post by wow99 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:31 pm

That is nightmare indeed. Well, looking into your previous posts it seems you did changed your address. Maybe you should have received it on old address. If not then get in touch with HO asap.

karanchopra1984
Newly Registered

confusing situation

Post by karanchopra1984 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:04 pm

i applied in last september, but recently heard my visa was refused in may. no notification or letter is sent to me.never changed my address either.
can anybody help please... what options i have now, with they send me the new letter or old one. if they send me the old one how can i apply for appeal?