ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr (o) spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

davdav
Newly Registered

flr (o) spouse visa

Post by davdav » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm

I am new in this forum.i have submitted my flr since last year April and heard from HO last is Dec.since then nothing again.i dont what step to take.pls friends i need ur advisr.cheers.

LEGAL SOLUTION

re you query

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:50 pm

write a pre action and go in jr if they dnt reply

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Contact your local MP and ask to chase.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

davdav
Newly Registered

flr (o) spouse visa

Post by davdav » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Thank for ur advised.i recieved a called from my solicitor today that they recieved a letter from ukba that i need to send more evident showing we are together.and it must get to ukba b4 thursday.we got everything my lawyer asked me to bring and i will take it to my lawyer on monday and sent it same day with special delivery.pls how many weeks it will take b4 they grant me and what is my chances of grant my visa.thanks everybody and i wish success in this month of july.