ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child admission in school while appeal pending

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashnex

child admission in school while appeal pending

Post by kashnex » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:31 pm

hello every one
I was wondering if someone could help me with my query
my visa was refused and appeal has been lodged . I applied admission for my son in school for nursery which he secured his place now they have asked to bring his birth certificate and passport with two proof of address
since my visa has refused I don't have his passport, is it fine to show them a refusal letter at time of admission would that be a negative impact for his admission due to refusal letter. I am bit worried because I don't want my son to waste 1 year
Thanks in advance
Regards

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: child admission in school while appeal pending

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 pm

instead of showing them the refusal letter, why dont you show them that you have made an appeal and waiting for decision.

It should not affect your son in anyway as you and your family and legally staying in the country.

With regards to the admission, it depends on the educational institute and the rules they follow but as I said it should not affect you in anyway

Hope that helps
kashnex wrote:hello every one
my visa was refused and appeal has been lodged . I applied admission for my son in school for nursery which he secured his place now they have asked to bring his birth certificate and passport with two proof of address
since my visa has refused I don't have his passport, is it fine to show them a refusal letter at time of admission would that be a negative impact for his admission due to refusal letter. I am bit worried because I don't want my son to waste 1 year
Thanks in advance
Regards

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Entrepreneur9 wrote:instead of showing them the refusal letter, why dont you show them that you have made an appeal and waiting for decision.

It should not affect your son in anyway as you and your family and legally staying in the country.

With regards to the admission, it depends on the educational institute and the rules they follow but as I said it should not affect you in anyway

Hope that helps
Thanks in advance
Regards
thanks for the prompt reply,
well I don't have anything at the moment to prove that I have lodged an appeal because its has only been couple of weeks since I have filed the appeal what I am thinking would that be fine if I get any letter from solicitor stating that appeal has been lodged
Regards

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:39 am

Normally you will show your IDs in council. The latest document which you got is confirmation of appeal which could be either solicitor letter or hearing date letter. You have no other choice to disclose it for admission because councils are strict in this matter and some councils even keep photocopies of every page of passport whether it is blank.

Whatever the case is; currently it is true you are legally residing in the country with your right of education for your children.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... education/

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm

RizKCB wrote:Normally you will show your IDs in council. The latest document which you got is confirmation of appeal which could be either solicitor letter or hearing date letter. You have no other choice to disclose it for admission because councils are strict in this matter and some councils even keep photocopies of every page of passport whether it is blank.

Whatever the case is; currently it is true you are legally residing in the country with your right of education for your children.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... education/
Thanks a lot Riz its been a great help and relief & thanks for the link as well
regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Even acknowledgement letter will be sufficient to meet this requirements.

Regards

Sug

Post by Sug » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks in advance
Regards

Iam also in a typical situation I had a baby boy 6 weeks ago
Applied visa nov6 interview may31
No update I know it would be rejection by seeing other experiences
The thing is I want to get my son Indian passport I don't know how to apply as I need to submit my passport in Indian embassy
So if any body can plz help me with some sort of info regarding passport applications
Hi

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm

@sug ... First of all congratulations for little 1 and u dnt need to worry abt anythng abt little 1 just get birth certificate from local council and wait for decision on ur application and be positive abt it too, other getting refused doesn't mean urs will .... Every case is different.

Regards

Sug

Post by Sug » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

rehan01 wrote:@sug ... First of all congratulations for little 1 and u dnt need to worry abt anythng abt little 1 just get birth certificate from local council and wait for decision on ur application and be positive abt it too, other getting refused doesn't mean urs will .... Every case is different.

Regards

I hope atleast they reject my application quickly so that I can go for appeal and get visa quickly I sounds weird but that's reality now a days
Hi