ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Hearing Date is Nearing----HELP REQUIRED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

desibabu

Appeal Hearing Date is Nearing----HELP REQUIRED

Post by desibabu » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi All,

I have been reading the threads on this site for quite a long time, but now i am willing to share my problem so any comments and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Came to UK on student Visa in 2008, completed my MBA in 2010 and got my PSW in 2010.
Applied for Entrepreneur on 25-07-2012 on 50K

I had invested £17500 in my brothers business and joined the business as director.
Rest of the funds shown in my uncles account in INDIA. (£35000) 3rd Party funding all documents provided.
The bank did not mention my name in the 3rd party letter, but they gave an additional letter mentioning that they do not provide any such letter as the funds are not mine.
But my uncle gave an affidavit, which was signed by notary public to state that he is willing to invest funds into my business.

Money deducted 30-07-2012
Biometric Letter received 02-08-2012
Biometric done on - 14-08-2012

Got my rejection on 07-03-2013
Reason for rejection was

1) 3rd Party Fund letter from INDIA, Money in my uncles account. But my name is not mentioned in the bank letter. (They have mentioned that i am taking all £50,000 from my uncle. They did not consider my £17500 which i have already invested into my business.) My third party letter clearly mentions that he is only supporting me with £35000

2) In the application form I have mentioned my job title as DIRECTOR. which i am in the company. But they want to know what my job role is which i failed to mention as per level 4.

They gave me 10 points for maintenance and 10 points for Language.
They did not give any points, even thou they acknowledge that i have shown 3rd party funds are available but they did not consider it.

I received another letter on 15-03-2013 stating that my application is under process and they would write to me if they require any clarification. But i had my rejection a week before i.e. 07-03-2012

Appealed on 20-03-2012 and also wrote a review letter to UKBA as they did not write to me to clarify my Job title. Which, if they had queried, i would have clarified immediately.

Received letter from Tribunal for hearing on 13-08-2013.

Now i look forward for your advice and suggestion in this.
I do not want to take any chance. I would take your experience and advise , so i can nail this to get a positive result.

Waiting for your valuable updates and suggestions.

regards

desibabu

Help Required

Post by desibabu » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:35 am

Hello friends...

Please give me some suggestions....I understand my thread is too long...but i wanted it to be clear so u guys can comment on it.....please advice..

regards
DesiBabu

showrave
Newly Registered

Re: Help Required

Post by showrave » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:59 pm

hope u will win appeal. I have almost similar case--

reason for the refusal is given below--

you have provided a bank letter from dutch bangla bank limited, a statement also, a declaration letter and a validation letter as evidence for third party funding by mr md nurul huda.

the letter from dutch bangla bank limited dated 27 november 2012 in the name of mr md nurul huda does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) name mr md lutfor rahaman (the appellant)
2) state the contact details of the third party

the third party declaration relating to md nurul huda does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) contain the appellant's signature.
2) consequently, the legal document relating to mr md nurul huda does not confirm the validity of the appellant's signature because the applicant has not signed the third party declaration.

the letter from dutch bangla bank limited dated 12 december 2012 in the name of mr md intaz ali mollik does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) name the appellant
2) state the contact details of the third party (mr md intaz ali mollik)

the third party declaration relating to mr md intaz ali mollik does not (as required by the immigration rules):

2) consequently, the legal document relating to mr md intaz ali mollik does not confirm the validity of the appellant's signature because the applicant has not signed the third party declaration.

in line with paragraph 245DD(I) of the immigration rules, we have not carried out an assessment as detailed in paragraph 245DD(h) of the immigration reles as you application has been refused. we reserve the right to carry out this assessment in any challenge of this decision of the future application for fier 1 (enterprenur).

as a result of the above you have not demonstrated that you meet the requirments of the rules to be awarded points under provision (d) in the first row of table 4 of appendix A.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Dear Showrave,

Thanks for sharing your case.
Did you get right to appeal and have you appealed the case.
Whats your plan of action to get this resolved.

regards
D
showrave wrote:hope u will win appeal. I have almost similar case--

you have provided a bank letter from dutch bangla bank limited, a statement also, a declaration letter and a validation letter as evidence for third party funding by mr md nurul huda.

the letter from dutch bangla bank limited dated 27 november 2012 in the name of mr md nurul huda does not (as required by the immigration rules):

the third party declaration relating to md nurul huda does not (as required by the immigration rules):

2) consequently, the legal document relating to mr md nurul huda does not confirm the validity of the appellant's signature because the applicant has not signed the third party declaration.

the letter from dutch bangla bank limited dated 12 december 2012 in the name of mr md intaz ali mollik does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) name the appellant

the third party declaration relating to mr md intaz ali mollik does not (as required by the immigration rules):

2) consequently, the legal document relating to mr md intaz ali mollik does not confirm the validity of the appellant's signature because the applicant has not signed the third party declaration.

in line with paragraph 245DD(I) of the immigration rules, we have not carried out an assessment as detailed in paragraph 245DD(h) of the immigration reles as you application has been refused. we reserve the right to carry out this assessment in any challenge of this decision of the future application for fier 1 (enterprenur).

as a result of the above you have not demonstrated that you meet the requirments of the rules to be awarded points under provision (d) in the first row of table 4 of appendix A.

showrave
Newly Registered

Post by showrave » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 am

desibabu wrote:Dear Showrave,

regards
D

1) name the appellant

@deshibabu. thanks for your reply. I have right to appeal. I am doing through a barrister. I am getting a new formatted bank letter to resolve their issue.
but I heard from this forum that this kind of case get success.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:14 am

showrave wrote:
desibabu wrote:Dear Showrave,

regards
D

1) name the appellant

@deshibabu. thanks for your reply. I have right to appeal. I am doing through a barrister. I am getting a new formatted bank letter to resolve their issue.
but I heard from this forum that this kind of case get success.
I hope the same and pray the same for everyone to be successful.

rgds

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:12 am

Hi,

Looking for more comments on this....please put in ur valuable feedback...

desibabu

Re: Appeal Hearing Date is Nearing----HELP REQUIRED

Post by desibabu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:01 am

Attended Appeal on 13th..
Waiting for reply.
desibabu wrote:Hi All,

I have been reading the threads on this site for quite a long time, but now i am willing to share my problem so any comments and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Came to UK on student Visa in 2008, completed my MBA in 2010 and got my PSW in 2010.

I had invested £17500 in my brothers business and joined the business as director.
Rest of the funds shown in my uncles account in INDIA. (£35000) 3rd Party funding all documents provided.
The bank did not mention my name in the 3rd party letter, but they gave an additional letter mentioning that they do not provide any such letter as the funds are not mine.
But my uncle gave an affidavit, which was signed by notary public to state that he is willing to invest funds into my business.

Reason for rejection was

1) 3rd Party Fund letter from INDIA, Money in my uncles account. But my name is not mentioned in the bank letter. (They have mentioned that i am taking all £50,000 from my uncle. They did not consider my £17500 which i have already invested into my business.) My third party letter clearly mentions that he is only supporting me with £35000

2) In the application form I have mentioned my job title as DIRECTOR. which i am in the company. But they want to know what my job role is which i failed to mention as per level 4.

They did not give any points, even thou they acknowledge that i have shown 3rd party funds are available but they did not consider it.

I received another letter on 15-03-2013 stating that my application is under process and they would write to me if they require any clarification. But i had my rejection a week before i.e. 07-03-2012

Appealed on 20-03-2012 and also wrote a review letter to UKBA as they did not write to me to clarify my Job title. Which, if they had queried, i would have clarified immediately.

I do not want to take any chance. I would take your experience and advise , so i can nail this to get a positive result.

regards

alidada
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Hearing Date is Nearing----HELP REQUIRED

Post by alidada » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm

desibabu wrote:Hi All,

Reason for rejection was

regards
Hi there i really appriciate your help regarding the interview questions and wishing you all the best in your appeal.

Many thanks

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 am

Decision received dated 21-8-13... Appeal accepted and judge has informed home office to make a fresh decision and repay my appeal fee....Havent heard from HO going to UT... Waiting for fresh decision....Please pray for me...

serb24
Newly Registered

Post by serb24 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 pm

desibabu wrote:Decision received dated 21-8-13... Appeal accepted and judge has informed home office to make a fresh decision and repay my appeal fee....Havent heard from HO going to UT... Waiting for fresh decision....Please pray for me...
Hi Desibabu,

Any update about your appeal allowed decision?

Hope u will get ur visa soon.

All the best.