ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

help needed

Post by godistrue » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 pm

hi everyone.

i moved from psw to tier 2 before 3 months. I am 30 years old. Now i am facing problem in my company and i decided to find a new employer. I found an employer who is willing to sponsor me.

i moved from psw to tier 2 as a new entrant. if i change the company will i be considered as new entrant or experienced entrant. I am getting a pay of 22k as a web designer. Now i need to get experienced entrant pay of 25,500 or 22,000.

And also My new employer doesnt know of Resident Labour Market Test. Is it difficult to conduct RLMT. I too dont know much about it. Please can anyone guide me on this and can give me peace. Thanks.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: help needed

Post by manci » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 am

godistrue wrote:hi everyone.

i moved from psw to tier 2 before 3 months. I am 30 years old. Now i am facing problem in my company and i decided to find a new employer. I found an employer who is willing to sponsor me.

i moved from psw to tier 2 as a new entrant. if i change the company will i be considered as new entrant or experienced entrant. I am getting a pay of 22k as a web designer. Now i need to get experienced entrant pay of 25,500 or 22,000. you will be considered an experienced worker

And also My new employer doesnt know of Resident Labour Market Test. Is it difficult to conduct RLMT. I too dont know much about it. Please can anyone guide me on this and can give me peace. Thanks. If your new employer is a Tier 2 sponsor they should refer to the sponsor guidance para 297 and onwards
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary