ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success PEO Solihull - category Tier 1 skilled migrant.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s_a_n

ILR success PEO Solihull - category Tier 1 skilled migrant.

Post by s_a_n » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 am

Hello all,

My wife applied for ILR on June 26 successfully.

Documents:
Filled application form.
12 months bank statements - did not have originals. Copies attested by Barclays (no fuss there).
12 months payslips
LIUK
Passport - old and new
Biometric residence permit.
Days away from UK (177): Letters from 2 employers - the case worker did not take the older one. She mentioned she only needed these if she was working during the period
2 photos.

(All copies as well for above).

We had an appointment at 12:30 but they let us in by 11:00 as there was nobody and we were called within 15 minutes.
Payment was taken before document verification.

Received new biometric residence permit on 01/07.

Regards

onabanjo

Re: ILR success PEO Solihull - category Tier 1 skilled migra

Post by onabanjo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 pm

s_a_n wrote:Hello all,

My wife applied for ILR on June 26 successfully.

Documents:
Filled application form.
12 months bank statements - did not have originals. Copies attested by Barclays (no fuss there).
12 months payslips
LIUK
Passport - old and new
Biometric residence permit.
Days away from UK (177): Letters from 2 employers - the case worker did not take the older one. She mentioned she only needed these if she was working during the period
2 photos.

(All copies as well for above).

We had an appointment at 12:30 but they let us in by 11:00 as there was nobody and we were called within 15 minutes.
Payment was taken before document verification.

Received new biometric residence permit on 01/07.

Regards
Congratulations. Enjoy your stay while it lasts :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Sidonfire
Newly Registered

Post by Sidonfire » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Letters from 2 employers - the case worker did not take the older one. She mentioned she only needed these if she was working during the period

Can you please elaborate the above statement?

Am i right if i understand that the case worker only took letter from the present employer?

Thanks
Sid

s_a_n

Post by s_a_n » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Yes she only took current employers letter - that too (caseworker mentioned) because she was working from India for a while during this time.
But please remember each case worker is different...It is clearly written in the application form to get these documents...so I think it is best to take all documentation that you can.