ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My father sponsoring my visit to UK?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jamaicanbreed
Newly Registered

My father sponsoring my visit to UK?

Post by Jamaicanbreed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Greetings everyone. Even though I've made another topic with a similar query but this might be more detailed & direct I feel.

I have been intending on applying for a visit visa to the UK. I am of 25 years of age and not employed. I run errands for My father and He's the source to my income. I have a bank a/c which has not been active in months. I was wondering, will it be alright if My father sponsors my trip to the UK and he bears every cost that shall be incurred. I have a residential plot under my name. If I transfer an amount to My a/c from My father's account for the trip, would it be sensed as dodgy?

Regards.

ouflak1

Re: My father sponsoring my visit to UK?

Post by ouflak1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:05 am

Jamaicanbreed wrote:Greetings everyone. Even though I've made another topic with a similar query but this might be more detailed & direct I feel.

I have been intending on applying for a visit visa to the UK. I am of 25 years of age and not employed. I run errands for My father and He's the source to my income. I have a bank a/c which has not been active in months. I was wondering, will it be alright if My father sponsors my trip to the UK and he bears every cost that shall be incurred. I have a residential plot under my name. If I transfer an amount to My a/c from My father's account for the trip, would it be sensed as dodgy?

Regards.
1. Is your father in the UK?
2. What is the purpose of your visit?
3. What is your nationality and have you ever traveled outside of your home country before?

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:25 pm

please continue in your original thread so that people have full context

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=138761

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Re: My father sponsoring my visit to UK?

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 am

Jamaicanbreed wrote:Greetings everyone. Even though I've made another topic with a similar query but this might be more detailed & direct I feel.

Regards.
25 years old unemployed Pakistani= No chance of visit visa.