ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rare Appeal Situation (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Rare Appeal Situation (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Post by inevitable008 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:25 pm

PSW Route to Tier 1 Enterpreneur
Refused on the ground that my contract have no contact number
Applied on the 26/03/2013

I got refused on the 2nd of May 2013, Make appeal on the 9th of May 2013.. After waiting for 6 weeks without anything happening (Appeal fee was never deducted at all) and my solicitor seems too clam about it all, I decide to call the Appeal Court on my own... I rang them and they said they have no record of my appeal and they have deal with all appeal submitted on or before the 9th of May... and was told to send in another appeal giving evidence that I did appeal on time ... My solicitor did fax another appeal which i actually there while he fax the appeal on the 18th of June... The appeal fee is not yet deducted from my account as at today 04/07/2013... I am kind of really worried and confused...

Is anyone in this kind of situation or have heard of similar cases where appeal is sent and court claim that didn't get it.... What are my chances now..

Please I will appreciate what advice
Last edited by inevitable008 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rsrameshsunil

Re: Rare Appeal Situation (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Post by rsrameshsunil » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:41 pm

inevitable008 wrote:PSW Route to Tier 1 Enterpreneur

I got refused on the 2nd of May 2013, Make appeal on the 9th of May 2013.. After waiting for 6 weeks without anything happening and my solicitor seems too clam about it all, I decide to call the Appeal Court on my own... I rang them and they said they have no record of my appeal and they have deal with all appeal submitted on or before the 9th of May... and was told to send in another appeal giving evidence that I did appeal on time ... My solicitor did sent another appeal which i actually there while he did sent the appeal on the 18th of June... The appeal fee is not yet deducted from my account as at today 04/07/2013... I am kind of really worried and confused...

Is anyone in this kind of situation or have heard of similar cases where appeal is sent and court claim that didn't get it.... What are my chances now..

if you can prove that you have made an appeal on time initially you will be absolutely fine. While you made the initial appeal, you should be having a proof of posting. I hope you submitted this while you made the second attempt.

You will be absolutely fine. The HM Courts and Tribunals Customer Care service people are very helpful. Since you have posted it this time, you can call the HM courts customer care again and check with them if they have received it now. They have up to date database of all the correspondences received. So they can confirm you. And this time if you have submited the proof that you have actually made an on-time application first time. Everything will be fine.

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Post by inevitable008 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:52 pm

thanks for the reply .... The appeal was actually faxed again not posted... i have the 2 fax confirmation.. Sorry for my bad english

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:55 pm

inevitable008 wrote:thanks for the reply .... The appeal was actually faxed again not posted... i have the 2 fax confirmation.. Sorry for my bad english
did you send the first FAX confirmation along with the appeal you made recently?

Just Call the customer care and check if they have received the appeal this time.

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Re: Rare Appeal Situation (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Post by i_am_sultan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 pm

inevitable008 wrote:PSW Route to Tier 1 Enterpreneur

I got refused on the 2nd of May 2013, Make appeal on the 9th of May 2013.. After waiting for 6 weeks without anything happening and my solicitor seems too clam about it all, I decide to call the Appeal Court on my own... I rang them and they said they have no record of my appeal and they have deal with all appeal submitted on or before the 9th of May... and was told to send in another appeal giving evidence that I did appeal on time ... My solicitor did fax another appeal which i actually there while he fax the appeal on the 18th of June... The appeal fee is not yet deducted from my account as at today 04/07/2013... I am kind of really worried and confused...

Did they deduct your appeal fee first time??? Sometime if they can't deduct your fee through debit card due to bank restrictions they do not process the appeal further.

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Post by inevitable008 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:15 pm

[quote="rsrameshsunil"][quote="inevitable008"]thanks for the reply .... The appeal was actually faxed again not posted... i have the 2 fax confirmation.. Sorry for my bad english[/quote]

did you send the first FAX confirmation along with the appeal you made recently?

Just Call the customer care and check if they have received the appeal this time.[/quote]

Yes I sent the Fax Confirmation along with the appeal I made recently.. I have actually sent in 3 different appeal now by Fax... Thanks for your prompt respond... I am just kind of worried now and I don't think my solicitor is good enough enough...