ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Holder of Stamp 4 EUFAM and Status of Spouse Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Seena

Holder of Stamp 4 EUFAM and Status of Spouse Visa

Post by Seena » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 am

Hi All, I need advise please. I am Non EU holder of Stamp 4 EUFAM (Permanent Residence Card holder) approved for 10 years. I got divorced from my EU wife in 2010. and got married with a non EU national in India in 2012.

I applied for my wife visa from India and she got her spouse visa today. She will travel soon to Ireland. Now my question is:

1-What would be her stamp ?

2- As i am Stamp 4 EUFAM holder and i do not pay for my Garda card, would my wife pay for her Garda card ?

3- My Stamp 4 EUFAM is valid until 2018 on my current passport but approved for 10 years, How long would my wife visa be extended ? I mean how long the first Garda card would be issued to her ? 1 year, 2 years, 3 and so on ?

Would be looking for for your advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Seena

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:28 am

I think her Stamp will be 3 and I cannot tell you how long the stamp will be issued to her as it is the immigration officer';s decision. Her stamp will however be renewed continuously.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Seena

Post by Seena » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks IntegratedMigrant,

And what about the Garda card fee ? I am still EU family member and do not pay for the Garda Card ? How would be my wife treated ? Would she have to pay for her Garda card and Re-entry visa ?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am

Seena wrote:Thanks IntegratedMigrant,

And what about the Garda card fee ? I am still EU family member and do not pay for the Garda Card ? How would be my wife treated ? Would she have to pay for her Garda card and Re-entry visa ?
You are still an EU family member but your wife isnt. She will be required to pay the fee.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.