ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur n tier 4

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razraz

Entrepreneur n tier 4

Post by razraz » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Could you please help me finding the venture capitals . I'm in tier 4 and wish to apply entrepreneur tier 1 through investor. I want to set up a successful fusion restaurant. Great idea has already worked in a place called Spalding in Lincolnshire. If there are any investors I can also provide the links and they can see the review of the restaurant in trip advisor. It was my idea and investors can speak directly to the owners n directors there to verify. Will be much obliged if I get any positive replies. Thanks

razraz

Re: Entrepreneur n tier 4

Post by razraz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm

razraz wrote:Could you please help me finding the venture capitals . I'm in tier 4 and wish to apply entrepreneur tier 1 through investor. I want to set up a successful fusion restaurant. Great idea has already worked in a place called Spalding in Lincolnshire. If there are any investors I can also provide the links and they can see the review of the restaurant in trip advisor. It was my idea and investors can speak directly to the owners n directors there to verify. Will be much obliged if I get any positive replies. Thanks

My email address is butwal10@gmail.com

Many thanks

VentureCapital Route

Re: Entrepreneur n tier 4

Post by VentureCapital Route » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 am

razraz wrote:
razraz wrote:Could you please help me finding the venture capitals . I'm in tier 4 and wish to apply entrepreneur tier 1 through investor. I want to set up a successful fusion restaurant. Great idea has already worked in a place called Spalding in Lincolnshire. If there are any investors I can also provide the links and they can see the review of the restaurant in trip advisor. It was my idea and investors can speak directly to the owners n directors there to verify. Will be much obliged if I get any positive replies. Thanks

My email address is butwal10@gmail.com

Many thanks
Hi
Did you find a firm? I am waiting to hear from a friend on a genuine VC firm that is willing to sponsor such applications. I will update on forum shortly.
Thanks