ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due and HMRC letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

ILR due and HMRC letter

Post by sonub4ualt » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi Guys,

I am due to apply ILR PEO in 1st week of August. I am claiming earnings for salaried + Self employment.

I have requested the HMRC for my employment history and I have only received the NI Contributions.

Do I need to get taxes payment letter from HMRC or only NI should be sufficient.

Rgds,
Sonu

londener

Post by londener » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:14 pm

I advise you to ask again with your total earnings and taxes. Also advise you to request SA302 for five years. You simply can say it is for the Home Office purpose. I told that way and got all of them You can ask the same thing twice so no worry how many times you request.You do until you get fully covered for 5 years.
Cheers and good luck !
believe in yourself !!!

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

londener wrote:I advise you to ask again with your total earnings and taxes. Also advise you to request SA302 for five years. You simply can say it is for the Home Office purpose. I told that way and got all of them You can ask the same thing twice so no worry how many times you request.You do until you get fully covered for 5 years.
Cheers and good luck !
Why do you need this letter as there is no such requirement to provide SA302 with ILR form?

londener

Post by londener » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am

If you are covered five years with other docs. Then there is no need of it.Org you are not self employed sono worry at all.
believe in yourself !!!

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Post by sonub4ualt » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:03 pm

londener wrote:If you are covered five years with other docs. Then there is no need of it.Org you are not self employed sono worry at all.
I was self-employed last year and am claiming points for earnings as self-employed