ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

guide me please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PAK

guide me please

Post by PAK » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Due to following four reasons my entrepreneur tier 1 visa refused dated 03/07/13 and now I am going for appeal. Please tell me which one option is better for me paper hearing or oral hearing and why. I am waiting yours response please.

1-We are not satisfied regarding contract between you and third party.
2-Company director appointment report not in proper formats.
3-That you did MBA and your partner did MSc and how you can run IT/Computer Consultancy services.
4-Your advertisement is not on live.

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Same Question!

Post by Aryaa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:14 am

I am sorry I cant help - coz I have the same question! Paper appeal or oral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does seem like 99.9% of people feel that oral is better! I think that you can use documents to substantiate your first two reasons for refusal - but the last one is more complicated and maybe you would be better off explaining and defending why you can run your business to a judge.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:37 am

Hi,

Sorry to hear this sad news...but i think we all are getting used to this HO rubbish...

ORAL is the best way, where you can definitely challenge the HO lawyer and try to win with confidence...(depends on your Barrister too)

I see your reasons are quite silly....you can make up a good appeal in Oral...