ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JUDICIAL REVIEW!! Any suggestions or opinion??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ravi0108
Newly Registered

JUDICIAL REVIEW!! Any suggestions or opinion??

Post by Ravi0108 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 am

Hi everyone.. Firstly, thanks to everyone who have helped me in my initial application.. This forum had been a gr8 help to me.. I applied as a TEAM from PSW route.. But sadly, I received a refusal on 05th July 2013..

Date Applied- 26th March 2013
Biometric- 15th April
Team Partner's biometric- 7th May
Date of refusal for me- 26th June
Date of refusal for team partner- 2nd July
Date letter received for both of us- 5th July

We had all our funds 50000 in my partner’s UK personal A/c..

Reason of refusal for team partner:
Current Appointment Report not submitted.

Reason for refusal for me:
Current Appointment Report not submitted.
Bank Letter not submitted mentioning that the funds are available to me by the other team member.

NOW the problem lies here that my team member’s PSW expired on March 30 where as my PSW is still valid till 13 Sep 2013. So, in this scenario, I HAVEN’T GOT THE RIGHT TO APPEAL, whereas my team member HAS GOT right to appeal.

I had word with my associates and few solicitors. They recommended me two options at the moment.

1st option is to make appeal for the person who got right to appeal (My tem member) and the 2nd team member ("ME" - haven't got right to appeal) should make a new application with fresh business plan and funds etc.

2nd option is to make appeal for the person who got right to appeal (My tem member) and at the same time I (haven't got right to appeal) should go for Judicial Review and ask UKBA to allow for right to appeal, which may result in overstay for me because my visa is expiring on 13th Sep 2013. But it will allow me to get right to appeal with the same entrepreneur team and business plan.

As per your opinion, which is the wisest option? DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD LAWYER/SOLICITOR TO SEEK OPNION IN THIS SITUATION??

Looking forward to your valuable responses..

Thanks for your time and opinion in advance!!