ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Director of Limited company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

golu

Documents for Director of Limited company

Post by golu » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:52 am

Hi ,

I was on HSMP + Tier 1, got my ILR last march and eligible to apply for naturalization.

I had few questions, would appreciate if someone could help.

1. My passport is about to expire, does it matter to the HO? I am going to use NCS for my application.
2. As a director of limited company, I take dividends and pay myself minimum salary. Do I need to send P60s as evidence or the self assesment form ? I was under impression that all I need to do is provide my NI no and UTR number.

3. I know the HO has suggested 3 months as standard time, but from real experiences how long does it usually take ?

Regards,

Golu

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 pm

If you're employed then you just need to provide the UTR for the purpose of HMRC checks.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

golu

Post by golu » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 pm

D4109125 wrote:If you're employed then you just need to provide the UTR for the purpose of HMRC checks.
If you mean paying taxes via my NI, then yes apart from taking dividends as director I do pay myself a very minimal salary and pay NI.

nathan_nathan

Post by nathan_nathan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 am

I am also a director of ltd. But, the NCS officer, said just entry of NI number is fine. The officer only took photocopies of Life in the UK test and Passport pages.