ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maternity leave

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jinny2337
Newly Registered

Maternity leave

Post by jinny2337 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Dear All,

I am not sure where i post this matter. I am waiting for my citizenship next year and I tried not to go outside UK.

I am currently on my maternity leave and struggling with child care so have decided to send my new born daugter abroad with my mom until due to my citizenship and look after the other kid.
Im having maternity leave because of my new born daughter. do you think it can be a problem if my company know Im sending a baby and she is not in the uk . And can i still carry on my maternity leave?

Regards
Jin

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:40 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.