ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E Appeal and settlement Application need help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ripon
Newly Registered

T1E Appeal and settlement Application need help please

Post by Ripon » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am

T1E PSW 50K Route

Applied 23 SeP 12
Refusal March 13
Appeal Lodged April 13
Hearing Date 15th August 13

Refusal Reason: Current Appointment Report Missing (UKBA did not accept self-printed copy from email attachment. There was HMRC self-employed registration letter but ukba did not take it under consideration.)

I am going to marry a British girl in which my engagement will take part on 18th August 2013. I would like to apply for settlement. Can I do it from here under my immigration circumstance? what i need to do from the following:

1) if I want to withdraw my appeal then will I be able to apply for settlement from here or I have to go back to my country?

2) if my appeal is not successful then will it be possible to apply from here for settlement application?

Please share your opinion and views in this occasion. thank you.

rsrameshsunil

Re: T1E Appeal and settlement Application need help please

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:54 am

Ripon wrote:T1E PSW 50K Route

Applied 23 SeP 12
Refusal March 13
Appeal Lodged April 13

Refusal Reason: Current Appointment Report Missing (UKBA did not accept self-printed copy from email attachment. There was HMRC self-employed registration letter but ukba did not take it under consideration.)

I am going to marry a British girl in which my engagement will take part on 18th August 2013. I would like to apply for settlement. Can I do it from here under my immigration circumstance? what i need to do from the following:

1) if I want to withdraw my appeal then will I be able to apply for settlement from here or I have to go back to my country?

2) if my appeal is not successful then will it be possible to apply from here for settlement application?

You said you have submitted self-employed HMRC letter...What exactly did you use to claim points? what kind of business do you own? Is that a limited company or are you registered as self-employed.

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:19 am

rsrameshsunil wrote:

Applied 23 SeP 12
Refusal March 13
Appeal Lodged April 13

You said you have submitted self-employed HMRC letter...What exactly did you use to claim points? what kind of business do you own? Is that a limited company or are you registered as self-employed.
It is a limited company. The type of business is markening consultancy. i claimed point for this company, however, i have registered myself self-employed as well.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:26 am

Ripon wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:

Applied 23 SeP 12
Refusal March 13
Appeal Lodged April 13

It is a limited company. The type of business is markening consultancy. i claimed point for this company, however, i have registered myself self-employed as well.
In that case, the current appointment report you submitted, how would you describe it?. While printing it off, did the structure of the file change to make it look a bit differently? in that case, UKBA could have assumed that you have not submitted the right report.

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 am

rsrameshsunil wrote:
Ripon wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:

Applied 23 SeP 12
Refusal March 13
Appeal Lodged April 13

In that case, the current appointment report you submitted, how would you describe it?. While printing it off, did the structure of the file change to make it look a bit differently? in that case, UKBA could have assumed that you have not submitted the right report.
Thank you for your reply. In the refusal letter, UKBA said they did not receive my current appointment report, although I have enclosed that paper with my application which was a printed copy from my email attachment. the printed copy was from a pdf file and looked like a new one.

In the appeal hearing, if I submit a new current appoint report by collecting it from the companies house, will the tribunal accept it?

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:00 am

Ripon wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:
Ripon wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:
Thank you for your reply. In the refusal letter, UKBA said they did not receive my current appointment report, although I have enclosed that paper with my application which was a printed copy from my email attachment. the printed copy was from a pdf file and looked like a new one.

In the appeal hearing, if I submit a new current appoint report by collecting it from the companies house, will the tribunal accept it?
oh ok. Can you post the exact words on your refusal letter. Please post the same words used in the refusal letter until the very end. The way you must appeal needs to be based on the refusal.

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:05 am

kk
Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ripon
Newly Registered

change of appeal hearing date

Post by Ripon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 am

T1 ENT PSW 50K ROUTE

Applied: Sep 2012
Biometric: Oct 2012
Refusal: Mar 2013
Reason: Current Appointment Report was not provided
Appeal lodged: 2nd April 2013
Hearing Date: 14th Aug 2013
New hearing date: 6th December 2013

Hi guys!
My hearing date has been changed due to loads of cases that can not be handled, therefore, judge decided to change the hearing date, my lawyer said on the 12th August. it was just a phone call to my lawyer and there was no formal letter received. However, I have attended in the immigration tribunal just in case any misguiding information provided, but the reception of the taylor house informed me that my appeal hearing has been changed to 6th of December. A letter was sent to me which i will receive anytime.

It is so stressful for me as it's taking too long to complete my application process.
:(