ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CON marriage to UK guy with a girl from india

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

planetman
Newly Registered

CON marriage to UK guy with a girl from india

Post by planetman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 am

Need some advice please.

My brother got married in india 2 years ago, his wife had 3 sisters here already. Her right of stay was granted just last month (2 years after application). Now, she has left him and gone to stay with her sister.

So basically, only got married because she wanted the right to stay in UK and now we believe she wants her parents to come to the UK and stay.

She has also emptied the Joint bank account.

Can anyone please advise me, can we revoke this visa/sponsorship as it was a scam from herside since day 1? Can we complain to the UK immigration, please tell me if we have a case

thanks in advance

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:34 pm

There is no evidence backing this claim. The girl has never said she conned your brother, does she?

She had lived with your brother for 2 years and nothing was said nor suspected when I presume they were in-love and enjoying their relationship. Now it turns to bitterness simply because she has left.

That she left 2 months after application is never a proof that she conned your brother. It could be a genuine lack of love and interested towards the relationship.

Con or no Con your brother should move on and learn a valuable lesson.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.