ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earliest time to fix PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1ilr

Earliest time to fix PEO appointment

Post by T1ilr » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello all,

I am planning to file my ILR papers in DEC, 2013. I have been following this forum, however, unable to consolidate my thoughts regarding PEO appointments. Apologies if this is a repetitive question.

My doubts are:

1) When is the earliest time to book an appointment for Dec, 2013?
2) Till when (I mean how many days in advance), do I prudently wait to see if any appointments are available, failing which,
3) When to contact solicitor knowing online system is futile?
4) How much do the solicitors charge for the appointment?

As for everyone else, my schedule are tight in terms of my application date as I have to definitely file by 1st week of December. Otherwise this would affect my 15 months window. The period I am planning to consider is from September 2012 to August 2013 which is in the preceding 15 months. Even if it slips by a month, eligibility on the income side will be slightly tricky.

As always, I appreciate your earnest replies.

Kind regards

T1ilr

Post by T1ilr » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 am

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Pl can anyone throw some light?

Kind regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am

Appointments are released 42 days in advance.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

T1ilr

Post by T1ilr » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks D4109125.

I am slightly concerned to notice from other threads on similar subject that if, for some reason I could not find an appointment for Dec, 42 days prior to the date, then should I wait hoping there would be cancellations or anticipate the next date will open up.

What if I wait for 42 days before 15 days into December and avail no appointment (given the fact the festive season is not a good time with appointments)? When is the breaking point when I should start looking for solicitors help and what is the asking rate by solicitors in pounds?

I presume my case is straight forward, however, if the difference in payment for PEO appointment and the actual service by solicitor is only negligible (say £500), would I be better off going through solicitor route to avoid any hassles.

Can anyone with similar experience (I bet everyone would with similar experience) share their views please?

Kind regards

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

You should be ok my friend, Nearer the time you always get appointment.

Other thing in search area if you don"t put any date it will come available dates.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

T1ilr

Post by T1ilr » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks for the advise loveworld.

Any thoughts regarding using solicitors?

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 pm

if ur case straightforward no point of using solicitor but if not better to pay for little & Get ILR.

Thanks
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .