ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on Bank Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Imran14

Advice on Bank Letter

Post by Imran14 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 am

'' The money can be transferred to united kingdom subject to fulfilling the conditions of Govt of india and RBI'' ... This is mentioned by the Bank manager on the bank statement.

According to Paragraph 41-SD (a)(i)(11) of the guidelines - the letter must confirm that the money can be transferred to the UK.

Will the above mentioned additional condition ' Subject to fulfilling the conditions of govt of india and RBI' will be a problem....

Any similar experiences Please advice..... Shall i go ahead and file the visa with same statement issued ....

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Bank letter template and

Post by papa smurf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=137118 kindly check this post you will get an idea what do you need to include in your letter.

Imran14

Post by Imran14 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 am

@ Papa Smurf Thanks for your prompt reply, I am showing my own funds not Third Party

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Post by ukmigrate.com » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:49 am

It would be better if that line could be removed. It that possible?