ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1E2013
Newly Registered

Refusal

Post by T1E2013 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:43 am

Hi all

I applied T1 ent PSW Route (Third Party UK funds) along with a dependent on 15 june 13
acknowledge received 21st june
bio matrix received 22nd june
bio matrix done on 2nd july 2013
Got Refusal on 10 july 2013

The Reasons of Refusals are

1. The Bank letter is not acceptable because it does not contain full contact details of Third party.

2. The letter from solicitor that you have submitted is not acceptable as it doe not confirm that the number, place of issue, date of issue and expiry of third party's identity document. (these objections are mentioned in third party Declaration)

for the above reasons they have not awarded me 75 points and i have given right of appeal.

Now my question is, shall i go for Oral hearing or Paper?
further more my dependent has also given right of appeal and if i go for appeal through any solicitor will he charge me and my dependent separate.?

also please can you help.? can any one tell me how many chances i have to win appeal.?
or can i put fresh application as my PSW is expired already.

your all advises will be highly appreciable.

Regards.

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

well i m in the same boat as you are , well i m appealing as i have no other option for it as my ten years is completing in December 2012
i just recieved my documents today n only have 10 working days for it to apply

well another refusal after waiting 5 1/2 months
Applied as a team member 25k each in the UK bank
applied 22 Feb
bio 01 march
refused on 30 July letter received on 08 august 2012
reason for refusal letter not provided by the financial institution under paragraph 41 SD(a)(i)
as any bank in the UK not provided some one else name on the account to prove that.
as a declaration plus a letter form a lawyer is added as it mention on the ukba letter as well
i will appeal inshallah next week as i have 10 days for it
any suggestion or remarks will be appreciated

ashk
Newly Registered

Refusal

Post by ashk » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 am

Hi,
Have you submitted third party passport copy and the bank letter mentioning your name as required by home office

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:20 am

hi ashk
well i have submitted passport to a lawyer n he produced me a letter which shows that i have access to his funds, not the bank letter as uk bank dont offer such kind of a letter ?
any suggestion

ashk
Newly Registered

Post by ashk » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi,
Well it was a necessity to mention details of the documents it is mention in 2nd letter on the back of policy guidance, but sometimes if you give attested copy of passport(third party) it works as well depending on the case worker. Just get the new document prepared from any solicitor and you should be alright. If you need the format PM me your email id...you mention something about the bank letter...what bank letter have you submitted.