ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA APPLICATION FORM MISTAKE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newonhere
Newly Registered

EEA APPLICATION FORM MISTAKE

Post by newonhere » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 am

Please forum, I'm just new on here. I need help please. I have just sent my EEA2 application on 2/07/13 to Liverpool and just yesterday, my friend just rang to tell me UKBA introduced a new form with £55 fees. My application have just got to UKBA Liverpool on 03/07/13, Im confused on what to do. I have not heard from them as well because I thought they would just send back my application so that I can send it to their new office Durham but since 03/07/13 till today 11/07/13, haven't heard anything. I have tracked the document and it have been signed and collected by UKBA from the Royal Mail SD. Please, any advice? Thanks

Amebo
- thin ice -

Re: EEA APPLICATION FORM MISTAKE

Post by Amebo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:16 pm

newonhere wrote:Please forum, I'm just new on here. I need help please. I have just sent my EEA2 application on 2/07/13 to Liverpool and just yesterday, my friend just rang to tell me UKBA introduced a new form with £55 fees. My application have just got to UKBA Liverpool on 03/07/13, Im confused on what to do. I have not heard from them as well because I thought they would just send back my application so that I can send it to their new office Durham but since 03/07/13 till today 11/07/13, haven't heard anything. I have tracked the document and it have been signed and collected by UKBA from the Royal Mail SD. Please, any advice? Thanks
I would advice you wait for the outcome, they might send it back you because new fee ( 55 pnds )has been introduce since 1st july, and is very important you pay that fee or they will consider your application invalid but not refuse,

Take care
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Thank you very much for your advice. I'm certain they have seen the application was made on the old form anyway and since the introduction of the new fee which is on first of July. As I didn't include the fee, do you think it is taking long since 03/07/13 they received it for them to return it to me because I included returned envelope for it. I guess it wouldn't have taken them 3 day or less to post it back.. I greet you.

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Moreover, I sent the application to the Liverpool office instead of Durham office which they state on their new form. I just read on their website that they will still be accepting forms made on the old forms untill 22nd July but they mentioned about the fee which can make the application invalid. Wouldn't they have send it back since 03/07/13 they received my application?? I'm so so confused.. (This is really ignorance) poor me!!!!!

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:54 pm

newonhere wrote:Moreover, I sent the application to the Liverpool office instead of Durham office which they state on their new form. I just read on their website that they will still be accepting forms made on the old forms untill 22nd July but they mentioned about the fee which can make the application invalid. Wouldn't they have send it back since 03/07/13 they received my application?? I'm so so confused.. (This is really ignorance) poor me!!!!!
LIKE you said, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.. i would wait for the outcome, they might understand and take it as mistake from the applicant and they might also think you printed out the old applicaton forms before the new 1 came out, if there is something wrong with ur APP, they ll return it back you, but i pray things work out you. pls wait and pray

SUCCESS
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

I greet you! Obviously, I had printed the application ending of May and my EEA employer signed, filled and gave letter of employment on the 25th of June. I kept the form and decided to sign it on my part of signature on the day I wanted to send out the form which is on 2nd of July. But as for the emp letter by her employer, the payslip and the part of the form for my EEA employer was signed in June

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

@Amebo/Others, please I am really restless about this.

1. I sent my EEA2 form on 02/07/13 with the old version of EEA2 form with no fees.

2. I sent it to Liverpool instead of the new office DURHAM which they wrote on the new form.., please please, WHAT REALLY SHOULD I DO? this is really confusing