ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Licence outcome- documents returned, not in list yet

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajek01

Sponsor Licence outcome- documents returned, not in list yet

Post by ajek01 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi everybody

My company applied for sponsor licence on 18 June.

There was a post on the 9th July from the sponsor licencing unit with all the documents. I have not yet asked my HR Manager what was that post about.

I have checked the register of sponsor today and it is not in the public register list yet.

Obviously there are only 2 options, they have rejected the application or the outcome is positive but they have not yet updated the public register.

My question is, if it is a rejection, how come ukba can reject so quickly within 3 weeks without asking us any other documents or visiting us? (My asumption of rejection is because of our company name is still not in the register).

Or, is it possible that once documents returned, not immediately get the public register updated?

Any valuable comments on my case would be appreaciated.

Kind regards

Jeeves

Post by Jeeves » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 am

If they've made a decision but your company is not on the list then it would seem the application has been rejected or refused.

You'll need to ask the employer why - it could be a variety of reasons, e.g. not sending the right documents, not signing the form.